Mutual Funds offer you the simplest way of investing in increasingly complex financial markets. With the advantages of diversification, liquidity, professional management, etc. available with Mutual Funds, you can be sure of peace of mind regards the growth of your hard earned money. To invest through offline mode in mutual funds, you need to fill up the physical forms & submit to your branch along with the KYC copy.
The reason that mutual funds are so popular is that they offer the ability to easily invest in increasingly more complicated financial markets. A large part of the success of mutual funds is also the advantages they offer in terms of diversification, professional management and liquidity.
- Flexibilty - Mutual Fund investments also offers you a lot of flexibility with features such as systematic investment plans , systematic withdrawal plans & dividend reinvestment.
- Affordability - They are available in units so this makes it very affordable. Because of the large corpus, even a small investor can benefit from its investment strategy.
- Liquidity - In open ended schemes , you have the option of withdrawing or redeeming your money at any point of time at the current NAV.
- Diversification - Risk is lowered with Mutual Funds as they invest across different industries & stocks.
- Professional Management - Expert Fund Managers of the Mutual Fund analyse all options based on experience & research.
- Potential of return -The fund managers who take care of your Mutual Fund have access to information and statistics from leading economists and analysts around the world. Because of this, they are in a better position than individual investors to identify opportunities for your investments to flourish.
- Low Costs - The benefits of scale in brokerage, custodial and other fees translate into lower costs for investors.
- Regulated for investor protection - The Mutual Funds sector is regulated to safeguard the investor's interests.
Your relationship managers will help you determine your investment profile, which will be based on your needs, possibilities and expectations. Your investment profile will help you choose the type of investments that suits you the best.
Performance At a Glance
The analyzed funds are presented in the form of fact sheets from the banks which are updated on a monthly basis. Please click on a link below to view a sample.