- The applicant needs to be an existing bank account holder, since a customer ID is mandatory.
- The Savings Bank Account status has to be Single or Either/Survivor.
- The bank account holding pattern will be the same as applicants for Online Mutual fund(Investment Services Account).
- The Account Opening Application Form has to be signed by the Mutual Fund Applicants.
- PAN Requirement: PAN (Permanent Account Number) has been made mandatory for investments into mutual funds for all investors irrespective of the amount. All customers who wish to apply for Online Mutual Fund(Investment services Account) are required to have a PAN.
- For NRI customers(Non-face to face): The PAN card copy is required to be attested by the Indian embessy post which the PAN cards can be sent to the home branch or the relationship manager. However, please note that actual processing of KYC document is done by CVL Ventures Ltd. Any specific requirements raised by them have to be complied.
- The PAN cards are required to be attested by the Relationship manager as Seen Orignal & verified" before attaching the same with the ISA form.
- Bank Account Linkage letter needs to be signed by the Bank Account Holders.
NRI Mutual Funds Eligibility
The smart way for NRIs to invest in Indian mutual funds