- Repatriate amount held in NRE Current Account to abroad without any restrictions.
- Remit funds to India easily through, telegraphic Wire Transfers, IndiaLink, and FCY Cheque / Draft
- Deposit your overseas earnings in the non-interest-bearing account
- Get an International Debit Card on NRE Current Account.
- Avail free ATM Card for yourself and the mandate holder in India
- Get a personalised cheque book
- Operate your account, anywhere, anytime with convenient banking channels like NetBanking
To deposit money in your NRE Current Account, you can:
Transfer funds from abroad in a freely convertible foreign currency
Present foreign currency notes/Travellers' cheques brought in by you or another NRI during a visit to India
Directly remit the amount to us via FCY wire transfer
Transfer funds from an existing NRE/FCNR Account held in other Banks