Applicable exchange rate for my remittances
- Click here for today's Exchange Rates.
- The rates shown are only indicative rates and the rate applicable to your remittance is based on the rate prevailing on the day your funds are converted into rupees.
|250 – 999||SGD 4|
|SGD 1000 & Above||Zero service fee|
Service Tax for online transfers
- For Amount of currency exchanged up to Rs.100,000 - tax will be 0.18% of amount, or min Rs.45/-
- For Amount of currency exchanged above Rs.100,000 up to Rs.1,000,000 - tax will be Rs.180 + 0.09% of incremental amount above Rs.100,000
- For Amount of currency exchanged above Rs.1,000,000 - tax will be Rs.990 + 0.018% subject to maximum amount of Rs. 10,800
- Additionally, in case there is a Demand Draft drawn on Non-HDFC Bank location, extra fee of Rs. 0.75 per thousand (minimum amount of fee - Rs. 25 plus applicable service tax) will be deducted.
Fees and charges are subject to change; HDFC Bank reserves the right to modify the charge schedule without prior notice.
Transaction limits for online transfers
- Minimum Amount of SGD to execute a transaction is SGD 250
- Maximum Amount of SGD that can be sent in one transaction is SGD 30,000
*One week count starts from the day the money from the previous remittance reaches beneficiary account in India.