IndiaLink is an easy, secured and quick facility for remitting funds to India from Middle East
Features & BenefitsFeatures & Benefits
IndiaLink is an easy, secure and quick facility of remitting funds to India from the Middle East.
- Instant credit to your HDFC Bank Account or other bank accounts within 2 hours (subject to NEFT/ RTGS cut offs).
- Save on remittance costs by remitting funds through banks and exchange houses using HDFC Bank's IndiaLink product.
- Remitting through IndiaLink is fully secure and there is no possibility of manual errors since this system is fully automated.
- The remitter and beneficiary will receive an SMS alert confirming execution of the transaction.
- Issue a Demand Draft to reach your beneficiary within 3 working days.
- Send a two-line personalised message along with the Demand Draft.
- Receive an acknowledgement from the exchange house on delivery of your Demand Draft.
- Faster processing at the exchange house and bank counters for frequent remitters through our 'Frequent User Card'. This will reduce the time taken per transaction.
- Do status enquiry from the exchange house/ Bank since the system provides a real-time status of the transaction.
Access Point in GulfAccess Point in Gulf
To remit funds through IndiaLink, all you need to do is:
- Visit any of our Partner Exchange House/Bank
- Submit relevant details and the remittance amount (foreign currency)