IndiaLink - Remit to India From Africa
IndiaLink is an easy, secured and quick facility for remitting funds to India from Africa.
Features & BenefitsFeatures & Benefits
- Instant credit to your HDFC Bank account and other bank accounts within 2 hours (subject to NEFT/RTGS cutoffs).
- Save on remittance cost by remitting funds through banks and exchange houses using HDFC Bank's IndiaLink product.
- Remitting through IndiaLink is fully secured and there is no possibility of manual errors since this system is fully automated.
- The remitter and beneficiary will receive an SMS alert confirming execution of a transaction.
- Issue a Demand Draft to reach your beneficiary within 3 working days.
- Send a 2-line personalised message along with a Demand Draft.
- Receive an acknowledgement from the exchange house on delivery of your Demand Draft.
- Faster processing at exchange house and bank's counter for frequent remitters through our Frequent User Card. This will reduce the time taken per transaction.
- Make status enquiry from the exchange house/Bank using HDFC Bank's IndiaLink product since the system provides real-time status of the transaction.
Access Point in AfricaAccess Point in Africa
To remit funds through IndiaLink, all you need to do is:
- Visit any of our Partner Exchange House/Bank
- Submit relevant details and the remittance amount (foreign currency)
Giro Commercial bank
P.O.Box 46739 – 00100
Tel: +254 - 20 -2216005,2217776/7, 340537, 340544
Fax: +254-20-2229792 / 2210679
List of Banks/Exchange Houses where we have a DD drawing arrangement:
- Giro Commercial Bank, Kenya
- Eco Bank, Kenya (Erstwhile EABS Bank)
- Crane Bank, Uganda
- I & M Bank, Kenya
- National Bank of Dubai, Dubai
- Bank Sohar SAOG, Oman
- J P Morgan Chase NY
- J P Morgan Chase, London
- Prime Commercial Bank, Nepal
- Nepal Investment Bank Ltd, Nepal
- Bank of Kathmandu Ltd, Nepal
- Global Bank Ltd, Nepal
- Commercial Bank of Africa, Kenya
- Ahli United Bank, Bahrain