What can we help you with?
Example: How do I change my address?
Top 5 questions
Can I get the benefit of Verified by Visa/ MasterCard SecureCode security at online stores that are not participating in the service?
No. you can only get the benefits of Verified by Visa/ MasterCard SecureCode at the participating online stores.
However a number of online stores have the service available to them. In the meantime, if an online stores you trust is not yet participating; you can perform the transaction using NetSafe.
Click here to know more.
Must I open an account in each location where I have my company office?
No. As a Premium Current Account holder you have the advantage of a single account, multi-location banking facility.
What is the general documentation requirement to open an Institutional Savings Account?
The following documents are required:
- Account opening form for non-individuals to be completed and signed by all authorized signatories
- Registration proof with any state regulatory authorities
- Certificate of Registration with the Local Charities Commissioner (for charitable trusts)
- Income Tax registration u/s 12A for entities as specified in RBI circular
- Certified Copy of the Trust Deed / Bye-laws / MOA/ Constitution
- Proof of address of the Trust
- Certified Copy of the Resolution from Board of Trustees / governing body defining who is going to be the authorized signatory in the account / authorizing the opening and conduct of the account
- Proof of appointment of present Trustees/ governing body members in case they are not listed in the Trust Deed / bye-laws / constitutional document
- PAN Card / Form 60 as may be applicable
- FCRA declaration for receipt / non-receipt of foreign remittance into the account
- Proof of identity and photographs of all trustees authorised to operate the account
How is HDFC Bank's Max Current account different from a regular Current Account?
Your Max Current account includes the following privileges:
- Combined free limit of 60 Lacs per month at home and Non- Home Locations.
- Higher free limit of Rs. 350 Lakhs per month for anywhere cheque collection at bank location
- Free and faster collection of outstation cheques at HDFC Bank locations
- Free Demand Drafts and Pay Orders
- Free RTGS and NEFT transactions
- Free BillPay & InstaAlerts
- Free Business Debit Card
This makes a Max Current account different from a regular Current account.
What is the Turn Around Time for processing key customer requests?
To view the Turn Around Time for key customer requests, please Click here
Browse by category
Accounts & Deposits
Pay Bills & Shop - Online
Pay Bills & Shop - Mobile
Pay Bills - ATM
- Online Payment of Direct Tax
- Online Payment of DVAT and CST
- Online Payment of Excise & Service Tax
- Online Payment of GVAT
- Online Payment of MCGM Octroi Duty
- Online Payment of Taxes for Government of Chhattisgarh
- Online Payment of Taxes for Government of TamilNadu
- Online Payment of Taxes to the Government of Andhra Pradesh
- Online Payment of Taxes to the Government of Assam
- Online Payment of Taxes to the Government of Karnataka
- Online Payment of Taxes to the Government of Odisha
- Online Payment of Taxes to the Government of West Bengal
Pay Bills - PhoneBanking
Pay Credit Card Bills
Ways to bank