HDFC Bank Account
Are Credit Card bill payments your constant worry? Forget the queues and cheque payments, because you can now pay your HDFC Bank Credit Card bills through various convenient channels. Be it from your mobile phone or NetBanking, choose a mode that suits your need!
Why pay your Credit Cards bill online?
- It’s free
- You can make payments from non-HDFC Bank accounts
- Over 49 banks are part of this facility
How can you pay your HDFC Bank Credit Card bills?
You can pay through:
- HDFC Bank NetBanking
- Non-HDFC Bank NetBanking
- HDFC Bank Mobile App
- HDFC Bank Mobile Site
- ATM Funds Transfer
- NEFT/ Visa Money Transfer
- Cheque/Cash Payment at Branch
What payment channels can I use and how?
- HDFC Bank NetBanking - HDFC Bank savings/current account holders can register for NetBanking and transfer the outstanding Credit Card amount online. To link your Credit Card to NetBanking, please log in to your HDFC Bank NetBanking account and link using your Credit Card ATM PIN. To register for NetBanking, click here.
- Non-HDFC Bank NetBanking - You can now make your Credit Card payments online from any other bank account, if you do not have an account with HDFC Bank. Click here for more details.
- No more late payments
- No more payments to agents
- No more lost bills
- HDFC Bank MobileBanking Apps
Make sure you have downloaded and installed the HDFC Bank MobileBanking Apps on your phone and enabled internet access. Log in to the Mobile App using your Customer ID and go to the ‘Credit Card’ tab, choose ‘Credit Card Payment’ and make your payments using your HDFC Bank Savings Account
- HDFC Bank MobileBanking through Browser Log in to your Netbanking account using MobileBanking through Browser (www.m.hdfcbank.com). Go to the ‘Credit Card’ tab, choose ‘Credit Card Payment’ and make the payments using your HDFC Bank Savings Account.>
- ATM Funds Transfer All you have to do is walk in to any HDFC Bank ATM in India, at any time and transfer the bill amount from your Savings or Current Account to your Credit Card Account
- NEFT/ Visa Money Transfer (for other bank account holders) You can transfer funds from any other bank account to your HDFC Bank Credit Card account electronically. For further information, click here. Please contact your bank for more details on NEFTThis stands for National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT). It is a system that facilitates an individual or company to electronically transfer funds from any bank branch to any individual or company having an account with any other bank branch in the country.. Use IFSC Code HDFC0000128 for card payment through NEFTThis stands for National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT). It is a system that facilitates an individual or company to electronically transfer funds from any bank branch to any individual or company having an account with any other bank branch in the country. (please prefix 00 to your 14 digit Diners Club Card Number). For details on Visa Money Transfer, click here.
What are the other options for payment?
- Autopay You can provide standing instructions to debit your HDFC Bank Account automatically for either the minimum amount due or the total monthly outstanding amount on your Credit Card. Your account with HDFC Bank should be a sole or a joint account with an 'any' or 'either' signing mandate.
Click here to download an Autopay registration form.
- Over the counter Cash Payment Walk into any HDFC Bank branch and make your Credit Card payment by cash. Note: Cash payments at branches/ATMs will be charged a cash processing fee of Rs. 100/- per payment.
- Cheque Payment You can deposit a local cheque, having made it payable to the HDFC BANK Card A/c (you should mention your Credit Card number) at any of our drop boxes located at ATMs and branches in your city. HDFC Bank has an extensive network of 2,201 branches and over 7,346 ATMs across India. Local cheque payments will be credited to your Card Account in 3 working days. To locate the Branch nearest to you, click here and for the nearest ATM, click here.
Note: As per RBI circular, with effect from 1st July 2010, no changes/corrections should be carried out on cheques (other than for date validation purposes, if required). For any change in the payee’s name, courtesy amount (amount in figures) or legal amount (amount in words), etc., fresh cheque leaves should be used by customers.
How does this facility help me in paying my Credit Card bills?
This facility enables you to pay your HDFC Bank Credit Card bills online from any of your non-HDFC Bank accounts. You can choose from over 49 banks part of this facility.
Is my bank included as part of this facility?
Click Here to check if your bank is included for this facility.
How do I make the payment online?
You will require the NetBanking login ID and password of your non-HDFC Bank account for making the payment. Simply click here and follow the steps.
Will I get a confirmation on successful transaction?
After the payment is made, you will be shown an acknowledgement screen, which will display the status of the transaction. This will show 'SUCCESS' in case of successful transactions and 'FAILURE' in case of failed transactions. This screen will also contain the transaction reference number. Please note this down and quote this in case of any transaction queries. An email acknowledgement will be sent to your email ID, only if you have furnished your email ID while making the payment.
How long will it take for the amount to be credited to my HDFC Bank Credit Card?
The amount authorised by you will be credited to your HDFC Bank account within 2 working days. (Please exclude weekends and bank holidays).