HDFC Bank MyBusiness - SME Digital
Quick and safe way to transact on your working capital loan facility account
Managing and transacting on your working capital loan facility overdraft account has never been easier! Now you can check your HDFC Bank Working Capital Loan status and manage its progress digitally through a fully online process.
Once you have applied for a loan at HDFC Bank, you don’t have to visit the bank branch or contact your relationship manager for frequent updates. Just log into SME Digital and control your business finances at any time and from anywhere. From increasing the loan amount to applying for new services, you can do it all with just a few clicks.
Log into SME Digital with your HDFC Bank NetBanking ID and password and get started. New customers can use the portal via an OTP verification process.
All that you can do with just a few clicks on SME Digital:
- Directly upload all required documents
- Share documents for renewal and deferral closure
- Check the status of your loan application
- Track loan progress on your own
- Get alerts and reminders to avoid faults
- Update Udhyam Registration certificate for PSL classification
- Review facility details to stay updated
- Raise additional limit requests
- Submit enquiries
- Make disbursement requests
- Request new facilities from the comfort of your home
- Check all transaction details
- Update stock statement and insurance policy