Enjoy a wide range of services for your commodity business, from bill discounting to cash management services.
Tap into HDFC Bank’s extensive countrywide network and experience in financing to fund your business, whether in the form of export credit or bill collections.
- Commodity Pledge loan and Cash Credit / Overdraft facilities are provided to established traders in the commodity market (mandis) to meet their working capital needs.
- Cash Credit / Overdraft facilities are provided on assessing working capital requirements. Borrower needs to provide three -year financial statements to the bank for assessing the requirement.
- Customized packing /post shipment credit in rupee terms or foreign currency, tailor-made to match the clients' profile.
- Pre-shipment Credit is offered to an exporter by way of packing credit to enable him to finance purchase/import of raw materials, processing and packing of the goods meant for exports.
- Post-shipment Credit is offered to an exporter to finance export sales receivables after the date of shipment of goods till the date of realisation of export proceeds.