- Online Payment of Direct Tax
- Online Payment of DVAT and CST
- Online Payment of Excise & Service Tax
- Online Payment of GVAT
- Online Payment of MCGM Octroi Duty
- Online Payment of Taxes to the Government of Odisha
- Online Payment of Taxes to the Government of Andhra Pradesh
- Online Payment of Taxes for Government of Chhattisgarh
- Online Payment of Taxes to the Government of West Bengal
- Online Payment of Taxes for Government of TamilNadu
- Online Payment of Taxes to the Government of Assam
- Online Payment of Taxes to the Government of Karnataka
- Online Payment of Taxes to The Pune Municipal Corporation
Online Payment of Taxes to the Government of Assam
HDFC Bank is now authorised to collect Commercial Taxes in the state of Assam. Use our Net Banking service (E-Net & NetBanking) to pay your Commercial Taxes in the state of Assam.
Why use Online Tax Payment?
Convenience at its best!
- No need to stand in long queues for payment of tax, write cheques or fill challans in multiple copies
- No need to visit a collecting bankA bank into which a person has deposited a cheque, and which has the duty to collect the money from the account of the writer of the cheque
- Enjoy extended deadlines for payments on cut-off date.
- No extra charges like DD/MC
- No issuance of cheques
- Real time confirmation of payment
How does it work?
A simple and convenient process
- Fill in the details of the Challan online and submit the transaction
- Enter your NetBanking Customer ID and Password
- Enter your account details to get your account debited online
What kind of taxes can be paid online under Commercial Taxes for Assam?
The following taxes can be paid online using E-Net & NetBanking
- Entry Tax
- Agricultural Income Tax
- Specified Lands Tax
- Luxury Tax
- Entertainment Tax
- Electricity Duty
- Professional Tax
Are there any charges for making these payments?
No. As an HDFC Bank account holder, this facility comes free of cost to you.
How do I know that my taxes are successfully paid?
You will receive a challan with a unique Reference Number and other relevant details instantly, as soon as the payment is successfully made.
Do I need to activate Third Party Payment Facility in NetBanking to avail of the online payment facility?
No, it is not mandatory. You can directly make the tax payment after you have registered with the bank for NetBanking. For more information, contact your nearest branch or call our phone banking number.