What are the features and benefits of ‘Imperia Banking’?
- Personalized attention from a dedicated Imperia Client Relationship Manager
Enjoy the services of an Imperia Client Relationship Manager / Private Banking Relationship Manager: Your prosperity and peace of mind are important and your Imperia Client Relationship Manager or Private Banking Advisor will effectively take care of your financial needs including anything from giving you expert investment advice to issuing a demand draft.
- Customised Investment Advisory ServicesIt is a service which develops conclusions and recommendations that are presented to the customer for consideration and decison making. to help you make the right choices
It is a service which develops conclusions and recommendations that are presented to the customer for consideration and decision making.
- Wealth Services
As a Wealth Services customer, your dedicated Imperia Client Relationship Manager will provide you in-house research backed personalized investment advice, in line with your risk profile and investment objectives.
- Private Banking Services*
This programme offers you customized and comprehensive investment advice across diverse asset categories, helping you makes the right choices. A Private Banking Relationship Manager is assigned to you as a one point contact, guiding you and attending to all your investment related needs including Direct Equity advisory, Derivatives of equities, Portfolio management services, etc.
- Wealth Services
- Relationship Pricing on a variety of products
- Get preferential pricing across a wide range of financial products, such as Loans, Preferential Forex rates, Demat/ HSL transaction cost and Locker*.
- Waiver on charges of a host of services.
- No charges of Balance enquiries and cash withdrawals if you transact on non HDFC Bank ATMs in India and abroad.
- Wide range of Business Banking Solutions
Your state of affairs is as important to us as your personal comfort. Hence, we present HDFC Bank’s Imperia Business Program with a wide range of Business solutions like Loan Against Property , Loan Against Rent Receivables , Working Capital* , Cash Management Services , E – net , Trade Services , Merchant Point of Sale ( POSPoint of Sale: Point of Sale ) Terminals , Internet Payment Gateway and Corporate Salary Accounts.
- Exclusive Lifestyle Privileges designed for you
Enjoy the host of privileges, designed exclusively for you:
- HDFC Bank Premium Credit Card*
Some of the exclusive benefits of our Premium HDFC Bank Credit Card include accelerated reward points, multiple payment channels, fuel surcharge waivers and more.
- HDFC Bank Imperia Platinum ChipThis is a small microchip embedded in your card. It is encrypted so transactions with your chip Debit Card are more secure. Debit Card*:
This is a small microchip embedded in your card. It is encrypted so transactions with your chipThis is a small microchip embedded in your card. It is encrypted so transactions with your chip Debit Card are more secure. Debit Card are more secure. You get a wide range of benefits including enhanced security, enhanced limits, cash back and much more. This card comes to you with a withdrawal limit of Rs. 1Lac at ATMs and Rs.1.25 Lacs at Point Of Sales.
* The annual charge on the card will be waived as long as you are a part of the Imperia programme.
- Imperia Magazine:
Depending upon your personal preferences on cultural activities, you can expect to keep pace with the latest trends in fashion, travel and the world of finance through our Quarterly magazine.
- HDFC Bank Premium Credit Card*
- Banking Convenience:
- Exclusive Imperia PhoneBanking Service: The Imperia Phone Banking service gives you the freedom to do almost anything over the phone – balance enquiry, loan-related queries, bill payment, etc. (No. 1800 22 3310 / 1800 102 3310)
- HDFC Bank Branch Network
- HDFC Bank ATM Network
- Free alerts on your mobile phone or in your mailbox by registering for our InstaAlert facility.
- Free registration for e-Age Banking - Avail of MobileBanking, NetBanking, or PhoneBanking.
- No charges on balance enquiries and cash withdrawals if you transact on non-HDFC Bank ATMs in India.
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Note: The aforesaid features, benefits and privileges are applicable only till the customer is a part of Imperia Programme. HDFC Bank reserves the right to change the benefits / services offered as part of the programme.
What are the eligibility criteria to become an ‘Imperia Banking’ customer?
Membership to the HDFC Bank Imperia Programme is by invitation only. To be eligible for the exclusive benefits you need to:
- Maintain a minimum Average Monthly Balance of Rs.30 Lakhs across all your Savings and Fixed Deposit* accounts.
- Maintain an Average Quarterly Balance of Rs.10 Lakhs in your Savings account. OR
- Maintain an Average Quarterly Balance of Rs.15 Lakhs in your Current account
The requisite balance can be maintained over your accounts and over those of your immediate family members.
*The tenure of the Fixed Deposits should be at least six months.
**Entry into the Imperia Programme is at the sole discretion of the Bank. HDFC Bank reserves the right to change the benefits / services offered as part of the programme.
What are the documents required to open a Savings Account?
To open a Savings Account you have to:
- Submit your identity proof and address proof along with your latest passport size photographs
- Submit self-attested copies and originals for verification
To view the list of acceptable identity and address proof documents, click here.
What is the rate of interest I will earn on the balance in my Savings Account?
Interest on a Savings Account is paid at 4.00% p.a. on a daily end of day balance, w.e.f. May 3, 2011.
What is the frequency of interest pay-out?
Interest earned on your Savings Account balance shall be credited to your account on a half-yearly basis in the months ended September and March.
How can I change / update the residential address for my account?
We request you to follow the steps mentioned below to update /change your address.
Option A) Personal Visit at the Branch by the Account holder/s.
Step 1) Fill the application form available at the Branch.
Step 2) Sign the application form.
Step 3) Submit documentary proof (carry the original for verification) of your new address. Click to view the Valid Address Proof. However, if you have held an account for more than 6 months and you are not able to submit any of the acceptable documents to establish proof of address, then you need to compulsorily submit any one of the following identification documents:
- Valid Passport
- PAN Card
Option B) Request other than Personal Visit at the Branch
Step 2) Fill the application form duly signed by the holder.
Step 3) Attach address proof of your new address. (Self attested by the holder)
Step 4) Send the documents mentioned above by courier, post or bearer to the Branch.
Note / Important:
- For Joint accounts, all the account holders / applicants need to mention their “Customer Identification Numbers” and put their signatures in the address change form.
- Requests received through Phone Banking, Net Banking, email and scanned or faxed copy will not be processed.
- Your mailing address will be updated within 7 working days after receipt of complete documentation.
- The change in address will be confirmed through a mailers .
- You may confirm the change in address by logging on to NetBanking through "My Contact Details".
- HDFC Bank Branch where your request was submitted
- Date when your request was submitted
- Your complete new address and PIN code
You can also call your Imperia Client Relationship Manager.
How can I transfer my Savings Account from one branch to another?
We request you to follow the procedure mentioned below to transfer your account from your existing Branch to any other HDFC Bank Branch.
Step 1) Visit a Branch: All holders (preferably the Branch where you wish to transfer your account)
Step 2) Fill the account transfer form (available at the branch): To be signed by all the applicants
Step 3) Surrender unused Cheques (if any) of your existing account
Step 4) Submit proof of address (carry the original for verification)
After the receipt of the Transfer Form and supporting documents, your existing account will be closed and a new account (with new account number) will be opened within 7 working days.
Note / Important:
- Instructions received through FAX / Phone / NetBanking are not accepted
- You can continue to access NetBanking / PhoneBanking through your new account with your existing /old password
- Your existing ATM / Debit Card will be linked to your new account
- A cheque book for your new account will be sent to your new mailing address (if changed) within 7 working days
- If you are availing facilities like Auto Debit, Mutual Funds SIP, Credit Card, ECSStands for Electronic Clearing Service. It is a mode by which funds are automatically debited to your account every month to pay or a certain bill or fee. It helps so you don’t have to remember every month to pay your regular bills. It is only done after a standing instruction is given by the account holder., Loans, Demat, Online Securities Trading, etc., and in case they are linked to your existing account, we request you to contact the respective authorities / Service providers to link these facilities to your new account, or speak with your Imperia Client Relationship Managerfor assistance.