Sampoorna Bharosa Gold Loan
Enjoy Safe, Secure and Convenient loan processing experience. Your trust is precious to us as your gold is to you.
- Safe: Unique triple layered security for your gold
- Quick: spot sanction and disbursal
- Easy: One page documentation
- Special interest rate for women customers
- Lowest monthly outflow
- No EMI*
- Identity Proof (Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License)
- An address proof document (Ration card/ Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill/ Rental Agreement/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est License / Sales Tax certificate)
Why take a Gold Loan - Term Loan from HDFC Bank?
Whatever be your need we have a loan for you. Over the years we have won the trust of our customers and have become market leader in loan products.
Enjoy triple benefits when you take a Loan from HDFC Bank:
- Faster loan - Our loan sanction and disbursal is one of the quickest with easy documentation and doorstep service.
- Competitive pricing – Our loan rates and charges are very attractive
- Transparency – All charges are communicated up front in writing along with the loan quotation
Do you want to know about our Gold Loan - Term Loan in detail?
What's the point of owning a significant amount of gold when you can't use it during times of need? HDFC introduces a safe, simple and easy procedure to unlock the value of your gold without selling it. Here are a few benefits of the loan:
- Loan Amount: You can get a loan upto Rs.10,00,000
- EMI options: You don't have to be hassled about EMI payments. Simply service your Interest payments regularly.
- Instant liquidity: Enjoy ATL - Any Time Liquidity with your loan. Now you don't have to be worried about generating cash when you're in need.
- Security: Be assured of the safety and security of your gold.
- Interest Rates: Take advantage of our lower interest rates for this loan.
- To top all these benefits, if you are an HDFC customer, you get great interest rates!
What are the eligibility criteria for securing the Gold Loan - Term Loan?
Here is a list of documents you will need to submit:
- Your Identity Proof (Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License).
- An address proof document (Ration card/ Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill/ Rental Agreement/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est License / Sales Tax certificate).
- Signature Proof (Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque)
- 2 passport size photographs.
NOTE: Please note that the loan is granted only for personal purposes. The loan amount cannot be used for speculative activities, any purpose linked to capital market activities or for any anti social purposes. All credit provided is at the absolute discretion of HDFC Bank.
What are the fees and charges applicable for the Gold Loan - Term Loan?
Here is an exhaustive list of all the fees and charges to be paid for the loan:
|Fees||Amount to be paid|
|Loan Processing Charges||Upto 1%.
Option of Nil Processing fee also available.
|Valuation Fee||Rs 250 for loan upto Rs 1 lac and
Rs 500 for loan over and above Rs 1 lac
|No Due Certificate / No Objection Certificate (NOC)||Nil|
|Duplicate no due certificate / NOC||Not Applicable|
|Solvency Certificate||Not Applicable|
|Charges for late payment of loan amount||2% p.a. as penal interest over and above applicable rate of interest.|
|Charges for changing from fixed to floating rateAn interest rate that is allowed to move up and down with the rest of the market or along with an index. of interest||Not Applicable|
|Charges for changing from floating to fixed rateAn interest rate that will remain at a predetermined rate for the entire term of the loan. of interest||Not Applicable|
|Stamp Duty & other statutory charges||As per Applicable laws of the State|
|Credit assessment charges||Not Applicable|
Non standard repayment charges
|Outstation clearing charges||Not Applicable|
|Cheque swapping charges||Not Applicable|
|Loan cancellation / re-booking charges||Not Applicable|
|Bounce Cheque Charges||Not Applicable|
|Statement Charges (per statement)||Not Applicable|
|Duplicate Repayment Schedule charges||As incurred by the Bank|
|Legal, Repossession & Incidental chargesIncidental charges are those expenses that are not budgeted or specified but are incurred by the bank on behalf of the customer.||Nil|
|Renewal Processing Fees||Upto Rs 500|
|Prepayment/Partpayment charges||Upto 1%|
NOTE: A Service Tax of 12% and an Education Cess of 3% of the service tax amount will have to be paid on the fees and charges mentioned in the brochure regarding Tariffs, Charges or Fees. For your convenience, these taxes will appear as separate debits in your statements. All fees and charges can be changed at the sole discretion of the Bank.
How should I repay your gold loan (term)?
The best thing about a Loan Against Gold (term) is that you just have to keep servicing the interest.
No reminders, hassles or payments for EMIs are required.
What security do I need to provide against the Gold Loan ?
All you have to do is bring all your gold to our designated branch. We will value your gold and based on that valuation you can choose from the various product offerings we have, depending on your loan requirement.
What will be the tenure of my Gold loan?
You can avail a Gold Loan for tenure upto 24 months.
What is Top Up Loan?
A loan given to you wherein, the existing loan is closed by the funds approved for the new loan. The balance amount after closure of the existing loan is disbursed to you.
What are the different loan repayment modes?
The loan can be repaid through Standing Instructions (to debit your HDFC Bank Savings/Current account for repayment of EMIs) or ECSStands for Electronic Clearing Service. It is a mode by which funds are automatically debited to your account every month to pay or a certain bill or fee. It helps so you don’t have to remember every month to pay your regular bills. It is only done after a standing instruction is given by the account holder. (to debit your External Bank Account for repayment of EMIs) or a complete set of Post Dated Cheques.