Get cash for your gold instantly!
HDFC bank’s Sampoorna Bharosa Gold Loan is available the moment you step into any of our branches. We help you optimise your investment in gold because this loan against gold is not only easy to avail but also easy to repay. Get convenient EMIs, affordable interest rates and an opportunity to liquidate your gold loan at any time.
- Unique triple layered protection for your assets in gold
- Immediate gold loan sanction and disbursal
- Hassle-free gold loan application and minimal documentation
- Affordable to avail & repay
- Easily available online and in branch offices
- Perfect choice for finance personal or business needs
- Extremely beneficial secured loan interest rates
- Comfortable customizable EMI and prepayment options available
- Speedy gold loan processing for urgent cash crisis
- Lower interest rates for preferred customers available
Why take a Gold Loan from HDFC Bank?
Whatever be your need we have a loan for you. Over the years we have won the trust of our customers and have become market leader in loan products.
Enjoy triple benefits when you take a loan against gold from HDFC Bank:
- Faster loan - Our gold loan sanction and disbursal is one of the quickest with easy documentation and doorstep service.
- Competitive pricing – Our rates and charges for loan against gold are very attractive.
- Transparency – All charges are communicated up front in writing along with the gold loan quotation
What is Sampoorna Bharosa Gold Loan all about?
HDFC Bank introduces a safe, simple and easy procedure to unlock the value of your gold without selling it. Make your gold work more for you in times of need. Here are a few benefits:
- Principal Amount: Minimum of Rs 50,000/- onwards. Gold loans for less than Rs 50000/- also available for rural markets.
- Instant liquidity: Enjoy any time liquidity on your loan against gold. It can be repaid any time without any foreclosure chargesForeclosure charges are to be paid when a loan is closed before the tenure is completed. The bank will levy a certain percentage on outstanding loan amount as the penalty for fore closing the loans. This rate varies from bank to bank..
- Security: Be assured of the safety and security of your gold.
- Interest Rates:Take advantage of our lower interest rates for this loan. Special rates available for Preferred, Imperia & Classic and Women customers
- To top all these benefits, if you are an HDFC customer, you get great interest rates!
List of Documents
- Passport (Not expired)
- Driving license (Not expired)
- Voters’ ID card
- Aadhaar Card issued by UIDAI
- PAN (Permanent Account Number) Card (Along with any of the above document)
NOTE: Please note that the loan is granted for Agricultural/Business/ personal purposes. The loan amount cannot be used for purchase of Gold Coins, jewels, land or other speculative purposes. Credit provided is at the absolute discretion of HDFC Bank
What are the fees and charges applicable for loan against gold?
Here is an exhaustive list of all the fees and charges to be paid for the loan:
|Fees||Amount to be paid|
|Loan Processing Charges||Upto 0.5%.
Option of Nil Processing fee also available.
|Valuation Fee||Rs 250 for loan upto Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs|
|Foreclosure charges||Upto 1%.
Option of Nil Foreclosure chargesForeclosure charges are to be paid when a loan is closed before the tenure is completed. The bank will levy a certain percentage on outstanding loan amount as the penalty for fore closing the loans. This rate varies from bank to bank.. Foreclosure chargesForeclosure charges are to be paid when a loan is closed before the tenure is completed. The bank will levy a certain percentage on outstanding loan amount as the penalty for fore closing the loans. This rate varies from bank to bank. are to be paid when a loan is closed before the tenure is completed or minimum of one year tenure. The bank will levy a certain percentage on outstanding loan amount as the penalty for fore closing the loans.
|Charges for late payment of loan amount||2% p.a. as penal interest over and above applicable rate of interest.|
|Stamp Duty & other statutory charges||As per Applicable laws of the State|
|Renewal Processing Fees||Upto Rs 250|
|Prepayment/Partpayment charges||Upto 1%|
Rates offered to customer during the period of Jan'15 to Mar'15
|Min IRR||Max IRR||Avg IRR|
Annual Percentage Rate offered to customer during the period of Jan'15 to Mar'15
|Min APR||Max APR|
Note: Service Tax and other Government taxes, levies etc. applicable as per prevailing rate will be charged over and above the Fees and Charges
Loan at the sole discretion of HDFC Bank Ltd.
How should the gold loan be repaid?
The best thing about Loan against Gold is that only servicing of the interest is required.
Monthly outflow as low as Rs 1000 per lakh calculated basis indicative rate of 12% p.a p.a
What security is required against the Gold Loan?
All gold to be brought to our designated/disbursement branch.We will value the gold and based on that valuation you can choose from the various product offerings, depending on your loan requirement.
What will be the tenure of Gold loan?
Gold Loan available for tenure starting from 6 months upto 48 months.
What are Benefits for HDFC Bank account holders ?
Benefits are quick processing time and simplified documentation. Further there are preferred rates for customers with strong banking relationship with the bank.
How long does it take to process Gold Loan?
A gold loan is disbursed within One Hour. This is, however, subject to the verification of the gold and other documents that you submit. Approvals are at the sole discretion of the bank.