Smartcard alternative to meal vouchers for corporates
- Simple documentation with easy funding options of Enet and direct debit to HDFC Bank account.
- Card comes with a wider acceptance over any meal voucher in India at all Visa enabled Food & Beverage outlets in India.
- Convenience of Phonebanking, Netbanking 24X7 and Free SMS alerts for all transactions
- Convenience of a replacement card in case of lost, stolen or damaged card unlike damaged or lost vouchers Benefeciaries are protected with Zero lost card liability post hotlistingTo Hotlist your Debit or Credit Card you have to inform the bank that your Credit or Debit Card has been stolen, so the bank can cancel your card and no one else can use it. the Card
What are the benefits of HDFC Bank Food card
Wondering why you should choose the FoodPlus Card over traditional paper vouchers?
Vouchers need to be physically distributed and reconciled every month. Usage is tracked manually, and if a voucher is lost or damaged, there’s no way to get it back.
With the FoodPlus Card, you only need to go through the distribution process once. Then, it’s just like a Debit card, easy for your employees and for you.
In addition to all this:
Where can it be used?
The FoodPlus card is accepted at all Visa ‘Food & Beverage’ outlets, across India
FoodPlus Card Interest Rates & Charges
Enclosed below are HDFC Bank FoodPlus Card Interest Rates & Charges
|Description of Charges||FoodPlus Card|
|Issuance fee||Rs. 100 (plus taxes)|
|Annual Maintenance Fee||Rs 100/- Plus taxes|
|ATM withdrawal charges(HDFC Bank)||N/A|
|ATM withdrawal charges (Non HDFC Bank)||N/A|
|Balance Enquiry(HDFC Bank)||Nil|
|Balance Enquiry(Non HDFC Bank)||N/A|
Already have a FoodPlus Card?
Did you know?
- FoodPlus Card Card can be used only at domestic Visa "Food & Beverage" outlets
- A FoodPlus Card can only be used in India.
- When you are prompted at ATM machines or Merchant Outlets you should select the Credit Card option to use your card.
- You can check the balance on your card at any HDFC Bank ATM.
Can I use the card to withdraw cash?
No, it cannot be used for cash withdrawls at ATM.
What do I need to know about the HDFC Bank FoodPlus Card?
The HDFC Bank FoodPlus Card is an electronic prepaid card designed for meal allowances.
What happens if the PIN is forgotten?
The cardholder should call PhoneBanking and ask for a reissuance. Remember that the PIN will be delivered to the purchaser's address.
Is there a load amount limit?
Card balances cannot be more than Rs.10,000/-* at any given point of time, additionally, the cumulative amount of load/reload also cannot exceed Rs.10,000/-* in a month
What is HDFC Bank's FoodPlus card?
It is an electronic VISA prepaid card issued to corporate organizations.