- Online Payment of Direct Tax
- Online Payment of DVAT and CST
- Online Payment of Excise & Service Tax
- Online Payment of GVAT
- Online Payment of MCGM Octroi Duty
- Online Payment of Taxes to the Government of Odisha
- Online Payment of Taxes to the Government of Andhra Pradesh
- Online Payment of Taxes for Government of Chhattisgarh
- Online Payment of Taxes to the Government of West Bengal
- Online Payment of Taxes for Government of TamilNadu
- Online Payment of Taxes to the Government of Assam
- Online Payment of Taxes to the Government of Karnataka
Online Payment of Taxes to the Government of Odisha
As an account holder of HDFC Bank, you can now enjoy the advantage of making hassle free online payment of taxes/dues to the State Government of Odisha. HDFC Bank has been appointed as an Agency Banker for the Government of Odisha for the collection of State Government Receipts.
Click here to confirm which taxes can be paid online using netbanking.
Why make Online Payment of Government dues?
Convenience at its best:
- No need to stand in long queues for payment of taxes or write cheques or fill four copies of challans
- No need to visit a collecting bankA bank into which a person has deposited a cheque, and which has the duty to collect the money from the account of the writer of the cheque to deposit a cheque, and then wait for the money to be debited from your account
- Enjoy extended deadlines for payments on cut-off date.
- No extra charges like DD/MC
- No issuance of cheques
- Real time confirmation of payment
How does it work?
A simple and convenient process
- Log on to https://www.odishatreasury.gov.in
- Fill in the details of the challan and submit the transaction
- Enter your NetBanking Customer ID and Password
- Enter your account details to get your account debited online
Which taxes can be paid online using netbanking?
You may pay the following taxes online using Netbanking:
- Commercial Taxes
- Entry Tax
- Professional Tax
- Entertainment Tax
- Motor Vehicle Registration Tax
- Mining Royalties
- Stamp Duty
- RTI Fees
Do I need to register for making payments?
Yes. You need to register yourself with the concerned Department of Government of Odisha for making the government payments.
Can I start making payments after I have registered myself with the concerned Department of Govt. of Odisha?
Yes. You can immediately start making online payments using your NetBanking ID and Password.
Do I need to activate Third Party Payment Facility in NetBanking to avail of the online payment facility?
No, it is not mandatory. You can directly make tax payment after you have registered with the bank for NetBanking. For more information, contact your nearest branch or call our phone banking number.
Are there any charges for making these payments?
No. As an HDFC Bank account holder, this facility comes free of cost to you.
How do I know that my taxes are successfully paid?
You will receive a cyber receipt with a unique Reference Number and other relevant details instantly, as soon as the payment is successfully made.