- Online Payment of Direct Tax
- Online Payment of DVAT and CST
- Online Payment of Excise & Service Tax
- Online Payment of GVAT
- Online Payment of MCGM Octroi Duty
- Online Payment of Taxes to the Government of Odisha
- Online Payment of Taxes to the Government of Andhra Pradesh
- Online Payment of Taxes for Government of Chhattisgarh
- Online Payment of Taxes to the Government of West Bengal
- Online Payment of Taxes for Government of TamilNadu
- Online Payment of Taxes to the Government of Assam
- Online Payment of Taxes to the Government of Karnataka
Online Payment of DVAT and CST
Filing taxes was never fun. But it’s definitely less tedious with our NetBanking facility. With the HDFC Bank NetBanking facility, you can file your Delhi Value Added Tax (DVAT) and Central Sales Tax (CST) right from your desktop, without the hassles of standing in long queues, writing cheques or filling challans in four copies. You also don’t need to visit a collecting bank!
Why use Online Tax Payment?
Convenience at its best:
- No need to stand in long queues for payment of tax or write cheques or fill challans in four copies
- No need to visit a collecting bankA bank into which a person has deposited a cheque, and which has the duty to collect the money from the account of the writer of the cheque
- Enjoy extended deadlines for payments on cut off date
How does it work?
A simple and convenient process
- Fill in the details of the Challan and submit the transaction
- Enter your NetBanking Customer ID and Password
- Enter your account details to get your account debited online
What kinds of taxes are paid online?
The Delhi Value Added Tax (DVAT) and Central Sales Tax (CST) can be paid online through HDFC Bank.
How will I know if my DVAT or CST has been successfully filed or not?
You will receive an acknowledgement as soon as the amount is debited from your HDFC Bank account.
Is it mandatory to pay DVAT online?
As per the circular (No. F.7(400)/Policy/VAT2011/1006-1018) from the Commissioner-VAT, all dealers and contractees (TAN Holders)have to make payment of their tax, interest, penalty or any other amount due under Delhi Value Added Tax Act 2004, compulsorily through an electronic mode of payment.
What needs to be compulsorily filled on the challan?
Your TIN number, complete name, address and period of payment are some of the compulsory fields to be filled in the online challan.