As a savings or current account holder you can receive your account statements via email. So register for Email Statements for FREE and access your account statements conveniently at the click of a button.
Go Green! Get your account statement on your email for FREE!
What are the features of Email Statements?
The features of Email Statements are:
- For a Savings account you will get monthly Email Statements.
- For a Current account you can get daily, weekly or monthly Email Statements.
- Email Statements will follow a staggered cycle, based on the date of account opening.
- If you are in the Imperia, Preferred or Classic programme you will receive a combined Email statement for all accounts (across Savings, Current and Fixed Deposits) linked to your Primary Customer ID.
What are the benefits of Email Statements?
The benefits of Email statements are:
- They are FREE.
- No more paper, no more physical statements.
- Even if you are registered for hold mails, you can get Email Statements.
- You’ll get information on new products and mandatory information online.
How to Register for Email Statements?
Login to NetBanking, click on 'Email Statement' and register online. NRI Customers receiving combined physical statements and registering for Email Statements will receive a separate Email Statement for each account linked to the primary Customer ID.
To register for Email Statements you can: Download the E-age form and submit it at your nearest HDFC Bank branch.
Who can register for email statements?
All Current and Savings account customers can register for email statements
What is the frequency of email statements?
Savings account customers registering for email statements will receive monthly statement of accounts. Current account customers can opt for daily/weekly/monthly email statements
How can I register for email statements?
If I am a managed portfolio customer, will I get combined email statements?
Customers covered under Imperia, Preferred and Classic programmes will receive combined email statement for all accounts (across Savings, Current & Fixed deposits) linked to the primary Customer ID
Will i receive physical statements, if I register for email statements?
With email statement registration, physical statement of accounts will be discontinued