Saving & Investment Plan
- HDFC SL ProGrowth Super II
- HDFC Life Progrowth Plus
- HDFC Life ClassicAssure Plus
- HDFC Life Sampoorn Samridhi Insurance Plan
- HDFC Life Super Savings Plan
- HDFC SL Progrowth Flexi
- HDFC SL New Money Back Plan
- HDFC Life Smart Woman Plan
- HDFC Life Invest Wise Plan
- HDFC Single Premium Whole of Life Insurance Plan
- HDFC Life Pension Super Plus
- HDFC Life Personal Pension Plus
- HDFC Life Guaranteed Pension Plan
- HDFC Life New Immediate Annuity Plan
- HDFC Life Single Premium Pension Super Plan
- HDFC Life Click 2 Protect Plan
- HDFC Term Assurance Plan
- HDFC Premium Guarantee Plan
- HDFC Loan Cover Term Assurance Plan
HDFC Life Sampoorn Samridhi Insurance Plan
Security and happiness for life
- Financial Protection to your loved ones in case of your unfortunate demise
- Option to choose additional sum assured on unfortunate death upto the age of 99 years even after maturity
- In case of accidental death additional sum assured is paid to your nominee
- Guaranteed Reversionary Bonus atleast equal to 3% p.a for all bonuses declared till 31st March
- Lump sum payment to your family in case of your unfortunate demise
- Choice of premium payment options: monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and yearly
- Get 5% discount on basic premium for Sum assured of 5 Lakhs and above.
- Enjoy Tax benefits under sections 80C and 10(10D) of Income Tax Act, 1961.
What's the product all about?
HDFC Life Sampoorn Samridhi Insurance Plan is a 'With Profits' insurance plan that offers financial protection to your family when they need it the most. Now ensure a life of respect and dignity for you and your family even in your absence!
- Bonuses: Reversionary bonus will be declared. Once added they are guaranteed to be payable on earlier death or maturity. Terminal and interim bonus if declared will be also added.
- Term & Premiums: Minimum policy term is 5 years. Maximum policy term is 40 years. Minimum entry age is 18 years. Maximum entry age is 60 years. Maximum age at maturity is 75 years. The premiums depend on the policy term chosen. You can pay premium annually, half yearly, quarterly or monthly. Minimum annual premium is Rs. 12000 for annual, Rs.6000 for Half yearly, Rs. 3000 for Quarterly and Rs. 1000 for monthly for term of 10 years and above.
- Maturity Benefit: Choice of Maturity Options: Enhanced Cover Option that offers life cover till 99 years or Enhanced Cash Option that offers Enhanced Terminal Bonus on maturity.
- High Sum Assured Discount: Get 5% discount on basic premium for Sum assured of 5 Lakhs and above.
- Financial protection to your loved ones by way of a lump sum payment in case of your unfortunate demise during the policy term. Sum assured plus attached bonuses will be paid to the nominee. In case of death due to accident, an additional Sum Assured will be paid. The policy will terminate and no further benefits will be payable.
- Choice of Maturity Benefit Option- on survival till maturity , you can choose maturity benefit option:
- Enhanced Cash Option: Sum Assured + Reversionary Bonus +any interim bonus + any terminal bonus + Enhanced Terminal Bonus. Policy terminates and no further benefits are payable.
- Enhanced Cover Option: Sum Assured + Reversionary Bonus + any Interim bonus + any Terminal Bonus payable on maturity + Additional Sum Assured on unfortunate death of life assured up to age of 99 years.
What are the Tax Benefits?
This plan is subject to appropriate tax treatment under the Income Tax Act 1961.
Currently, Sections 80C and 10(10D) benefits are available for the premium paid into the plan subject to the limits in that section.
For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the Product Brochure carefully and/or consult Relationship Manager before taking a decision.
Commission for Life Insurance
As per RBI circular: RBI/2009-10/225 dated November 16, 2009, following are the details of the comparative commission earned by HDFC Bank from Insurance (Life), whose products are being distributed:
Commission, Brokerage and trail from Life Insurance
|City Category||First Year|
|2nd Year Renewal
|Unit Linked Plan||1%||22%||0%||7.5%|
Note: The commission varies depending upon the Product in each category, tenure, amount of premium and premium paying term
HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited, Ramon House, 169 Backbay Reclamation, Mumbai - 400 020 : - The policy holder may avail of benefits are as provided under the tax laws. The premium would be subject to Service tax & education cess as per applicable tax rates. Tax laws are subject to change basis the amendments made from time to time.
HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited. In Partnership with Standard Life
Insurance is the subject matter of the solicitation. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions and exclusions please read the product brochure before conclusion of sale. HDFC Life Sampoorn Samridi Insurance Planform no. P501-94 UIN 101N078V01 is a traditional insurance product offered by HDFC Life. This is a participating plan. The name of the company, name of the brand and the name of the product does not indicate the quality of the plan. HDFC Standard Life Insurance Co.Ltd. Reg.No.101
HDFC Bank Limited ( " HDFC Bank") is a corporate insurance agent of HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited( " HDFC Life") under Corporate Agent's license no.933982 issued by Insurance Regulatory & Development Authority and does not underwrite the risk or acts as an insurer. The insurance is underwritten by HDFC Life. This policy is issued to you by HDFC Life and is subject to the terms and conditions governing such policy. The contract of insurance is between HDFC Life and the insured only , and not between HDFC Bank and the insured .HDFC Bank is acting merely as the corporate agent of HDFC Life and there is no direct or indirect linkage between the provisions of the banking services offered by HDFC Bank. Your participation in this product is purely on a voluntary basis. HDFC Bank is not responsible or liable for performance of any obligations under the contract of insurance
Already have HDFC Sampoorn Samridhi Insurance Plan?
Get started with your HDFC Life Sampoorn Samridhi Insurance
- A Welcome Letter: A letter confirming the approval of your HDFC Sampoorn Samridhi Insurance policy from HDFC Life
- A Welcome SMS: An SMS welcoming you as an HDFC Sampoorn Samridhi Insurance customer.
- A Policy Document: A letter from HDFC Bank and HDFC Life covering the keys features of the policy.
Once you have purchased an HDFC Life Sampoorn Samridhi Insurance Plan, you will receive a Login ID and password so you can view your policy details.
Renew your HDFC Life Sampoorn Samridhi Insurance
You just need to register once under BillPay.
Click here to renew your HDFC Life Sampoorn Samridhi Insurance policy.
Did you know?
- You can save regularly by investing a small amount periodically to meet future financial goals.
- You can give a Standing Instruction / ECSStands for Electronic Clearing Service. It is a mode by which funds are automatically debited to your account every month to pay or a certain bill or fee. It helps so you don’t have to remember every month to pay your regular bills. It is only done after a standing instruction is given by the account holder. to renew your premium payment
- You can start early with your insurance policy and earn more by the power of compounding.
You can also benefit from:
- A Children's Plan that lets you secure your child's dreams by financing the key milestones in their lives.
- A Protection Plan that enables you to secure your family's financial independence.
- A Retirement Plan that gives you financial independence to live without compromising your standard of living even after your retire.
- A Health Plan that gives you the financial security to meet health related contingencies
What can you do online?
- View your HDFC Life Sampoorn Samridhi Insurance policy details
- Renew your HDFC Life Sampoorn Samridhi Insurance
What does Sampoorn Samridhi Insurance Plan offer?
HDFC Life Sampoorn Samridhi Insurance plan offers the flexibility to choose the policy term and Sum assured, and provides financial protection to loved ones by way of a lump sum payment in the case of an eventuality. The plan lets the policyholder decide how he wants his maturity benefit by offering him choice of maturity benefit.