- Card comes with a wider acceptance at all Visa / Rupay enabled ATM and merchant outlets in India
- Convenience of Phonebanking, Netbanking 24X7 and Free SMS alerts for all transactions
- Convenience of a replacement card in case of lost, stolen or damaged card. Beneficiaries are protected with Zero lost card liability post hotlisting (To Hotlist your Debit or Credit Card you have to inform the bank that your Credit or Debit Card has been stolen, so the bank can cancel your card and no one else can use it.) the Card
You will get some exclusive features and benefits with your HDFC Bank MoneyPlus Dependant GPR Card
- Card that can be used at all Visa / Rupay ATMs in India, the HDFC MoneyPlus Dependant GPR Card offers 24/7 access to NetBanking and PhoneBanking.
- Take advantage of easy administration and tracking.
- Track the transactions by using Prepaid card Netbanking portal.
- It is an open loop prepaid card with a validity of 5 years.
- The maximum card balance can be up to Rs. 2 lac.
- Cards can be used at all Point-of-Sale terminals (POS), online and at ATMs
- Cash withdrawal at POS ( Point of Sale) in India with maximum withdrawal limit of Rs 5000 per day & Rs. 10000 per month. Per transaction limit is Rs. 2000
- It is specifically designed for Individual for paying money to their family dependent members (Father/Mother/Son/Daughter/Spouse/Siblings)
- *This card can be applied only by HDFC Bank Customer
Did you know?
- You can withdraw cash at any VISA / Rupay ATM in India.
- A MoneyPlus Dependant GPR Card can only be used in India.
- You can swipe your Card at any Merchant outlets in India and can use online on ecom sites.
- You can check the balance on your card at any ATM or Prepaid card Netbanking Portal.
How do I get the HDFC Bank MoneyPlus Dependant GPR Card and how to Reload the card?How do I get the HDFC Bank MoneyPlus Dependant GPR Card and how to Reload the card?
- Visit the nearest HDFC Bank branch & ask for MoneyPlus Dependant GPR Card.
- Complete the card holder KYC (Know your customer)
- Place request at branch to load/reload the Card.
- Only for HDFC Bank Customer