|Sr. No.||City||Lounge Name||Airport terminal||Location|
|1||Bangalore||AGL||Domestic||Mezzanine Level, Domestic Departure, Terminal 1.|
|2||Bangalore||AGL||International||Level 1, Near Gate 18, International Departure, Terminal 1.|
|3||Bangalore||Plaza Premium||Domestic||Domestic Departure Terminal, Terminal 1, Mezzanine Level.|
|4||Bangalore||Plaza Premium||International||International Departures, Terminal 1, Level 1.|
|5||Chennai||TFS||Domestic||Travel Club Domestic, Link building Chennai 600027, Chennai.|
|6||Chennai||TFS||International||Travel club Lounge, Old international terminal building, near boarding, Anna international terminal, Chennai airport, Chennai.|
|7||Chennai||TFS||New International||Travel club Lounge, New international terminal building, 3rd Floor, Anna International Terminal, Chennai airport, Chennai.|
|8||Cochin||Earth||International||Cochin International Airport, Opp. CIAl, 2nd Floor Nedumbassery, Cochin - 683572, Kerala.|
|9||Kolkata||Travel Club||Domestic||Mezzanine Level, Domestic Terminal, Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose, Domestic Airport, Kolkata.|
|International Terminal, Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose, International Airport, Kolkata.|
|11||Mumbai||Clipper Lounge||International T2||Floor Opposite Samsonite, Terminal 2, Mumbai International Airport.|
|12||Hyderabad||Premium Plaza||Domestic||Level E, Domestic Departures, Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (near Gate 28), Hyderabad.|
|13||Hyderabad||Premium Plaza||International||Level E, International Departures, Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (near Gate 32 A/B), Hyderabad.|
|14||Delhi||Plaza Premium||Domestic T1D||T1 D, Level 02, Mezzanine Level, Terminal 1, Domestic Departures, Indira Gandhi International Airport, Palam, New Delhi.|
|15||Delhi||Plaza premium(A)||International T3||Level INL 03, International Departures, Terminal 3, Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi.|
|16||Delhi||Plaza Premium(B)||International Terminal 3||Level 4, International Departures, Terminal 3, Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi.|
|17||Delhi||Plaza Premium||Domestic T3||Mezzanine Level, Terminal 3, Domestic Departures, Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi.|
|18||Cochin||Earth||Domestic||Cochin Domestic Airport, Opp. CIAl, Nedumbassery, Ground Floor Cochin - 683572, Kerala.|
|19||Jaipur||Club One||International||Airports Authority of India, Civil Airport, Sanganer, Jaipur, Rajasthan.|
|20||Mumbai||Mumbai Airport Lounge Services||Domestic T2||Travel Club Lounge, SHA, Terminal 2, Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai.|
|21||Chennai||TFS||Domestic||Travel Club Domestic, Link building Chennai 600027, Chennai.|
|22||Mumbai||TFS||Domestic T1C||Travel food service, Terminal 1 C, 1st floor Opp. Gate A2, Mumbai.|
|23||Delhi||Plaza Premium||Domestic T2||Domestic Departures, Indira Gandhi International Airport, Palam, Terminal 2, Airside - Domestic Departures, near Gate 24. New Delhi. Take left after SHA.|
|24||Pune||Lite and Bite Foods||International||Lite and Bite Foods, 1st Floor After SHA, New Airport Rd, Pune International Airport Area, Lohgaon, Pune, Maharashtra 411032|
The program mechanics if changed during the course of the year, will be communicated accordingly. How to avail this benefit?
- Walk into the valid Clipper or Plaza lounges
- Handover your card to the lounge staff
- Lounge staff will test your card for validity in the program.
- Valid only on select banks and cards only.
- For validity of your card, check with your bank or call 1800-102-6263/022-42006396
Effective 15th June17 , MasterCard is revising complimentary Lounge Access Program that allows customers to Clipper lounges at airports across India
The revised Mastercard Lounge Access Program limits are as below:
|MasterCard Debit Card Variant||Revised Limits for Lounge Access|
|JetPrivilege Debit Card||2 per Quarter|
|Platinum Debit Card / Business Debit Card||2 per Quarter|
|Times Points Debit Card||1 per Quarter|
Gold / Regular / Maestro Debit Card/Titanium/Titanium Royale Debit Card
|No Lounge Access|
Terms and Conditions
Mastercard India Lounge Program Terms and Conditions:
- The program is applicable in select Lounges in India, via Mastercard's service providers. This list of lounges is subject to change from time to time.
- Access at the lounge would be given upon successful authorization of the Mastercard card on the electronic terminals placed at the lounges.
- Eligible cardholders will get access to the lounge, and food & beverages as applicable under the agreement between Mastercard and the lounge. Cardholder is advised to check what services and facilities are covered in the Mastercard Lounge access program.
- An authorization for an amount (Rs. 25/-) will be taken on the card for validation purposes only and it will not be charged to Mastercard cardholders account.
- Program is open only for card holders carrying a valid Mastercard card issued in India. Only one entry per cardholder will be permitted.
- The program is applicable till 31st Dec 2019.
- The program can be modified, amended, changed or revoked anytime by Mastercard without prior intimation.
- The access to the lounge will be available on first-come-first-serve basis.
- Any cardholder queries / complaints may be referred to 'Mastercard' For You'. You can access this service by calling 'Mastercard' For You toll free helpline 1800-102-6263.
- Neither Mastercard nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates nor Mastercards member banks nor any of their respective subsidiaries or affiliates (collectively the "Promoters") assume any responsibility for the products or services offered at the participating lounges. The products and services are sold or licensed or provided solely by the Service Provider, and the Promoters accept no liability whatsoever in connection with the products and services.
- Cardholders are not bound in any manner to avail the offer. Any participation by the Cardholder shall be voluntary and the terms and conditions of the Mastercard Lounge program shall be binding on the cardholders.
- Mastercard assumes no responsibility in case a particular lounge operator shuts down the lounge(s) due to lease not getting renewed or for any such reason beyond the purview of Mastercard or Mastercards member banks.