THE ONLY BANK to provide payment solutions for card acceptance of all franchisee with class apart in-house service management
- Launched in 2001, HDFC BANK Merchant Services offers a range of products to provide alternative solutions for each of your business needs
- The only BANK powered by an in-house Service Team.
- We believe IN “ONE BANK ONE SALE” philosophy – One stop for all your banking needs.
- Ease of transaction, flexible pricing options to choose from.
- Customized reports as per your needs
- Acceptance of millions of Diners/Discover Cards on the HDFC Bank EDC terminal
Go Mobile : Go mobile with our GPRS/MPOS terminals which enable wireless transaction processing.
- Mobile Point of Sale (MPOS) is a paradigm shift in the world of payment solutions. It’s a new generation Electronic Data Capture (EDC) device that empowers merchants to accept and process card transactions using a mobile phone
- A Secure Card Data Reader (this gets paired with mobile phone via Bluetooth, audio jack or USB of Mobile Phone) Bluetooth adapter
- Mobile phone installed with MPOS application
- Mobile phone with android OS (version 2.2 and above)
- MPOS server to process transactions and route it to the bank for authorization
BUY BIG PAY SMALL with our Easy EMI: Offer EMI facility to your customers with NO DOCUMENTATION!
- Easy EMI :-
Allows HDFC Bank Credit Card customers to pay for their purchases in Equated monthly Installments
- Easy Payments :-
Allows customers to pay back in Easy Instalments – reduces the burden of one time payment.
- No Documentation :-
No paperwork to be filled. Customer has to only swipe his card.
- Instant Approval :-
No approvals required. Easy EMI is just a swipe away for the customer.
- Earn reward points :-
Customer earns reward points on Easy EMI as on any regular purchase made on his card.
- Transparent :-
Customer does not pay any hidden charges
GO INTERNATIONAL with our Flexi Currency : Offer HDFC Bank Flexi Currency to your customers and enable them to purchase in their home currency. We accept 16 international currencies and we are MasterCard/Visa compliant.
Offers card holders the option to pay in INR OR their respective card billing currency. You should opt for this product if your business has a lot of foreign national customers.
- Choice :-
It offers a choice to the customer to make his card payments in INR or in his home currency.
- Convenience :-
It gives convenience to the customer to know his billing amount in his home currency without going through the hassle of converting it.
- Transparency :-
The service provides the Cardholder billing amount in his home currency as well as in INR.
- Simplicity :-
The Foreign exchange amount on the charge-slip will be the amount charged to the cardholder in his card statement.
- Foreign Conversion Risks :-
The service also insulates the cardholder from any probable Forex currency fluctuations that may occur in the currency markets.
OUT of cash!!! Emergency cash for your customers! With our Cash @shop: Offer cash withdrawal on domestic debit cards up to Rs 1000/- per day per card.
Cash @ SHOP will help the cardholder in withdrawing emergency cash when an ATM facility is not available nearby .
Attractive pricing schemes available - Our dedicated MRM will take you through all the pricing schemes
ELIGIBILTY and Documentation
To be eligible for Merchant Services you need to have a:
- Valid business establishment with BPR
- Business that has been in existence for at least 6 months or more
Documentation required for Merchant Services:
- Merchant application form
- Identity proof
- Address proof
- Business establish proof
- Competition MPR (If you already have an EDC machineThis is an Electronic Draft Capture machine. It is a computerized system designed to collect data from your Debit or Credit Card once it has been swiped. This is how money is either debited from your account when you Debit Card is swiped or added to your Credit Card statement when your Credit Card is swiped. from another bank)
What is the payment gateway for Merchant Services?
E- Commerce in the country is fast growing. With the current regulatory and payment environment encouraging this across many categories, it has helped create new entities like market place / wallets etc. In this evolving environment, secure and successful payment has a very critical role to play.
HDFC Bank offers its e-commerce payment solutions to aid merchants achieve their business objective, ensuring that the cardholders / account holders stay protected.
HDFC Bank Payment Gateway – it is a complete Internet-based payment processing and management solution for acceptance of Debit and Credit cards over internet ,phone or mobile.
We design customized E- commerce solutions and value added products- especially for you, helping you with a single platform to support multiple payment technologies.
Unique features of HDFC Bank Payment Gateway
We accept all Debit and Credit Cards issued by Banks in India and abroad under Visa/MasterCard/ Rupay/Diners brands. Being a leader in the payments industry, we will continue to get associated with brands and widen our acceptance on Payment Gateway.
Some of our salient features are:
- Highly reliable uptime and best transaction success rate
- We support payments in 14 currencies through our Multi Currency Conversion feature.
- We offer an integrated ,flexible rule-based proactive risk management system that supports evaluation of transaction activity
- Dedicated helpdesk to resolve queries & provide technical/ integration support through an error free & cost effective solution.
Transaction methods we support :
- Easy Monthly Installment
- Standing Instructions
- IVR (Interactive Voice Response System)
- Mobile transactions
We have an, in-house, dedicated, customer service team, which trouble shoots in case you need any assistance on the machine operations, rolls, charge backs, reports, etc. In case you need any assistance on the EDC machines installed at your outlet please call us up at the following numbers
|Bihar / Jharkhand||033-22488404|
|Goa||0832-2421207 / 6656655|
|Punjab / Haryana / J&K||0172-3924523 / 18602001121|
|Uttar Pradesh / Uttaranchal||0522-3258918|
|West Bengal / North East||033-22488404|