Prepaid Mobile Recharge-NetBanking
Recharge your prepaid mobile phone, direct from your bank account! With HDFC Bank’s Prepaid Mobile Recharge you skip the hassles of withdrawing cash and searching for a retailer. Now you can quickly and conveniently recharge – anytime, anywhere.
What is Prepaid Mobile Recharge?
With HDFC Bank’s Prepaid Mobile Recharge you can:
- Pay directly from your bank account
- Avoid running out of credit
- Pay from the comfort of your home or office
What are the benefits?
- No need to withdraw cash
- Recharge in just a few seconds
Prepaid mobile recharge on the internet
Recharge your mobile, right here on the HDFC Bank website. You can pay directly from your bank account, and avoid withdrawing cash.
How does it work? Simply go to the Recharge Page, and follow these steps:
- Select your mobile operator name, enter your mobile number, and enter the amount you would like to top-up.
- Now confirm the payment, by logging into NetBanking using your Customer ID and IPINIt is an Internet Password that the customer can choose to access NetBanking. It is a confidential password for the security of their account. (your NetBanking password)
- Your phone will be recharged in just a few seconds! (The timing depends on the option chosen).
You also get an SMS confirming the recharge amount.
This service is completely free.
|Operator Names||Available Circles|
|Aircel||Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chennai, Delhi, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Karnataka, Kerala, Kolkatta, Chattisgarh, Maharashtra, Mumbai, North East, Orissa, Punjab, Tamil Nadu, UP (E), UP (W), West Bengal|
|BSNL||Andhra Pradesh, Chennai, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, MP & Chattisgarh, Maharashtra, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, UP (E), UP (W).|
|Idea Cellular||Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Delhi, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Kerala, MP & Chattisgarh, Maharashtra, Mumbai, Orissa, Rajasthan, UP (E), UP (W).|
|Reliance CDMA||All India|
|Reliance GSM||All India|
|Tata CDMA||All India|
|Tata Docomo||All India|
|Virgin Mobile CDMA||Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Chennai, Delhi, Gujarat, Haryana, Karnataka, Kerala, Kolkatta, MP & Chattisgarh, Maharashtra, Mumbai, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, UP (E), UP (W), West Bengal|
|Virgin Mobile GSM||Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu,|
|Maximum Recharge Amount available on Internet||Available Circles|
|Per Transaction||Rs. 250|
|Per Mobile Number per Day||Rs. 500|