If you are tired of searching for an ATM or standing in a queue to withdraw cash, then the Cash@Shop service is perfect for you. You can now use your Debit Card to withdraw cash at select merchant outlets when you shop.
Cash@Shop, just to make life a little simpler!
What are the benefits of Cash@Shop?
Take a look at the benefits of Cash@Shop.
- Use any domestic Debit Card* to make cash withdrawals at select merchants
- Maximum withdrawal limit of Rs. 1000 per day
- Withdraw cash with or without making purchases
- Pay a nominal fee each time you transact**
* Please check with your Debit Card issuer if you have this facility on your card.
** Check with your debit card issuer for applicable fees on transactions
What is the eligibility criterion to use Cash@Shop?
If you have a Debit Card that has been issued in India then you are eligible for Cash@Shop*.
*Please check with your Debit Card issuer if you have this facility on your card.
List of Outlets
Click here to view the list of merchant outlets that offer Cash@Shop.
Anything important I should know about Cash@Shop?
When you are using the Cash@Shop service, please remember the following:
- Cash withdrawals at Point of Sale (POS) are only available with domestic Debit Cards.
- Check with your bank if cash withdrawals through EDC (Electronic Data Capture) machines have been enabled on your card.
- This facility is available only on HDFC Bank EDC machines.
- You have to have your card with you at the Point Of Sale (POS) to withdraw cash.
- Withdrawal charges will vary depending on the issuing bank.
- The merchant is not entitled to charge you for the transaction.
- Please sign the charge slip, which has a separate section for cash.
- Keep your customer copy, in case there is a dispute.
What are the transaction charges to use Cash@shop?
The transaction charges may differ with the bank issuing the debit card. Debit Card holders are requested to check with their respective banks regarding the charges to use this service.
Can the Cash@Shop facility be used on a Debit Card if the Debit Card holder is not present?
No, the Debit Card holder has to be present for a Cash@Shop transaction to take place.
Can I avail of Cash@Shop on any Debit Card?
You can only avail of the Cash@Shop facility if your Debit Card has been issued in India.
Do I have to make a purchase at the outlet to avail of the Cash@Shop facility?
Cash@Shop withdrawals can also be made without purchases.
Do I have to sign a separate charge slip if I avail of the Cash@Shop facility to make purchases and withdraw cash?
There is only one charge slip to be signed. The charge slip will show a separate indicator for the cash amount and the purchase amount.
Is there a withdrawal limit?
Debit Card holders can withdraw up to Rs. 1,000 per day.