Loans Against Rental Receivables
Why choose this Product?
- Make the most of your commercial property given out on rent. Take a loan against its rental value!
- Take benefit of HDFC's attractive interest rates and extended loan tenure.
- Enjoy efficient banking with our doorstep service & speedy processing for Existing Bank customers*.
- KYC Documents (Identity & Address Proof).
- Property documents
- Leave and License agreement copy.
- 12 months bank statement to which rentals are credited.
Status of Loan Application
Click here to view the status of your Loan Against Rent Receivable application.
Why take a Loan Against Rental Receivables from HDFC Bank?
Whatever be your need we have a loan for you. Over the years we have won the trust of our customers and have become market leader in loan products.
Enjoy triple benefits when you take a Loan from HDFC Bank:
- Faster loan - Our loan sanction and disbursal is one of the quickest with easy documentation and doorstep service.
- Competitive pricing – Our loan rates and charges are very attractive
- Transparency – All charges are communicated up front in writing along with the loan quotation
Do you want to know about our Loan Against Rental Receivables in detail?
To get flexible loans against the expected cash flows of rental revenue from your commercial property, make good use of HDFC Bank's Loan against Rent Receivables (LARR). Whether you need more funds to add to your current loan, to venture into a new business or fulfill a personal requirement, HDFC's LARR is here to service your needs.
- Multiple Benefits: With this loan, you can enjoy attractive rates of interest and get extended loan tenure. Apply for HDFC's Loan against Rental Receivables NOW!
- Higher eligibility: On your net rentals, you can enjoy higher eligibility and benefits from this loan. Get more details from an HDFC branch near you.
- Flexible product offerings: We offer customized loan products to suit your specific financial needs. See our list of product offerings – (Link to Loan Against Property page)
- Efficient servicing: We're known for speedy and efficient service. Your loan will be processed in minimum time.
Already have a Loan Against Rental Receivables?
Get started with Loan Against Rental Receivables
Inside your welcome kit you will find:
- A Welcome Letter
- Repayment Schedule
Did you know?
- You may contact our Retail Asset Customer Service Centre for any queries related to your Loan Against Rental Receivables
- A visit to the nearest HDFC Bank branch will acquaint you with our latest offers
- If you are self-employed, you can get exclusive schemes and offers.
How should I apply for a duplicate NOC/ closure letter?(Loans Against Rental Receivables)
We request you to visit our nearest Retail Asset Branch along with a written request for a duplicate No Objection Certificate (NOC) and your photo identity proof.
How do I apply for a Loan Against Rent Receivables (LARR)?
You can apply for a Loan Against Rent Receivables in the following ways:
- Fill and submit in the Online Application Form and our representative will get in touch with you.
- Call on one of our PhoneBanking numbers provided on the website
- Visit your nearest HDFC Bank branch
- Our existing Liability customers may also get in touch with their Relationship Managers/ Personal Bankers to know more and apply for a LARR
What Property can be considered as collateral for LARR?
You can provide Commercial Property (Shops & Offices) leased to reputed lessees as collateralCollateral is a necessary element that a recipient has to keep with him to get a loan. Securities can also be used as collateral. for a Loan Against Rent Receivables.
How much loan can be offered against my Property?
A Loan Against Rent Receivables can be extended up to a maximum of 50%* of market value of your property. However this dependent on Net Rentals, balance tenure & other parameters.
What is the maximum tenure to repay the Loans Against Rental Receivables?
A Loan Against Rent Receivables can be sanctioned for a minimum tenure of 12 months and a maximum tenure of 108 months. This however depends on the balance lease period and other parameters.