- Invest in a wide range of Mutual Funds with a complete control over your Mutual Fund investments though HDFC Bank's NetBanking.
- Purchase, redeem and switch funds from the comfort of your home or on-the-go through NetBanking
- Invest in IPOs without moving funds from your Savings Account
- No more writing cheques or preparing demand drafts
- Get tax exemption on capital gain
- Maximum investment limit of up to Rs. 50 Lakhs
- The Inflation Indexed National Savings Securities-Cumulative(IINSS-C) bonds will offer investors a return that's 1.5% more than inflation based on the consumer-price-index.Interest will be compounded half yearly, enhancing effective yield on investments.
- The minimum investment limit is Rs. 5,000/-. The maximum limit is Rs. 500,000/- per applicant per annum.