Saving & Investment Plan
- HDFC SL ProGrowth Super II
- HDFC Life Progrowth Plus
- HDFC SL ProGrowth Maximiser
- HDFC Life ClassicAssure Plus
- HDFC Life Super Savings Plan
- HDFC SL Progrowth Flexi
- HDFC Life Smart Woman Plan
- HDFC Life Invest Wise Plan
- HDFC SL Crest
- HDFC Life Super Income Plan
- HDFC Life Sanchay
- HDFC Life Click 2 Invest-ULIP
- HDFC Life Sampoorn Samridhi Plus Plan
- HDFC Life Sampoorn Nivesh
- HDFC Life Uday
- HDFC Life Personal Pension Plus
- HDFC Life Guaranteed Pension Plan
- HDFC Life New Immediate Annuity Plan
HDFC Life Personal Pension Plus
Ensure your tomorrow is as beautiful as today
- Lifelong guaranteed income as annuity after retirement
- Option to leave legacy for loved ones
- Assured benefit on Maturity
- Create funds to take care of old age and it's medical costs
- Assured benefit on death is 101% of all premiums (excluding taxes) paid till date
- Choose from range of investment horizon of 10 years to 40 years.
- Start as early as 18 years with maximum policy term of 40 years.
- Premiums paid are eligible for tax benefit u/s 80 CCC of the Income Tax Act, 1961. You can take upto 1/3rd of the vesting benefit as tax free corpus as per current tax laws.
Features and Benefits of HDFC Life Personal Pension Plus
- This participating traditional plan is ideal for those who seek benefit of bonuses.
- Pay as much you need to. There is no limit on max premium you can invest.
- Choose from range of investment horizon of 10 years to 40 years.
- Assured benefit on death is 101% of all premiums (excluding taxes) paid till date. In addition accrued bonuses will also be paid. The minimum level of death benefit at all times will be 105% of the premiums paid.
- Tax benefit u/s 80 CCC of the IT Act
A significant part of the policy benefits will not available as a lump sum but would need to be mandatorily taken as annuity.
|Min-Max entry age||18-65 years|
|Min-Max age at maturity (vesting)||55-75 years|
|Policy Term||10-40 years|
Commission for Life Insurance
As per RBI circular: RBI/2009-10/225 dated November 16, 2009, following are the details of the comparative commission earned by HDFC Bank from Insurance (Life), whose products are being distributed:
Commission, Brokerage and trail from Life Insurance
|Category||First Year Commission||2nd year Renewal commission|
|Savings & Investment||0%||35%||0%||3%|
Note: The commission varies depending upon the Product in each category, tenure, amount of premium and premium paying term
*For Group Products commission payable is 2% of the premium with a ceiling on the maximum payout as defined by Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) from time to time.
HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited, Lodha Excelus, 13th Floor, Apollo Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai 400 011 : - The policy holder may avail of benefits are as provided under the tax laws. The premium would be subject to Service tax & education cess as per applicable tax rates. Tax laws are subject to change basis the amendments made from time to time.
HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited. In Partnership with Standard Life
Insurance is the subject matter of the solicitation. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions and exclusions please read the product brochure before conclusion of sale. HDFC Life Personal Pension Plus Plan (form no. P501 UIN 101N091V01) is a traditional insurance product offered by HDFC Life. This is a participating plan. The name of the company, name of the brand and the name of the product does not indicate the quality of the plan. HDFC Standard Life Insurance Co.Ltd. Reg.No.101
HDFC Bank Limited ( " HDFC Bank") is a corporate insurance agent of HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited( " HDFC Life") under Corporate Agent's license no.933982 issued by Insurance Regulatory & Development Authority of India and does not underwrite the risk or acts as an insurer. The insurance is underwritten by HDFC Life. This policy is issued to you by HDFC Life and is subject to the terms and conditions governing such policy. The contract of insurance is between HDFC Life and the insured only , and not between HDFC Bank and the insured .HDFC Bank is acting merely as the corporate agent of HDFC Life and there is no direct or indirect linkage between the provisions of the banking services offered by HDFC Bank. Your participation in this product is purely on a voluntary basis. HDFC Bank is not responsible or liable for performance of any obligations under the contract of insurance
What type of bonuses is this plan eligible for?
- Bonuses are as a percentage of the sum assured on vesting.
- Reversionary bonus, if declared, will be added every year annually.
- Interim and terminal bonuses, if declared.
Will automatic conversion of vesting benefit to annuity happen?
- Policyholder needs to purchase an annuity plan – by filling the annuity proposal form.
- Submit all relevant documents and annuity payout will occur as per the timeline.
What are the conditions on revival?
- You will need to pay all the outstanding premiums and interest on the outstanding premiums and applicable taxes.
- Charge of Rs 250 shall be levied for processing the revival.
- The revival period shall be of two years from date of lapsation/paid up as specified by the current regulations.
What are the additional servicing charges?
- Rs. 250 per request on.
- Premium collection related services such as cheque pick-up/premium payment via outstation cheques/drop-box deposit.
- Cheque bounce/cancellation of cheque.
- Request for duplicate documents such as duplicate premium receipt, duplicate policy document.
- Cancellation/failure of ECSStands for Electronic Clearing Service. It is a mode by which funds are automatically debited to your account every month to pay or a certain bill or fee. It helps so you don’t have to remember every month to pay your regular bills. It is only done after a standing instruction is given by the account holder./SI due to an error at client’s end or fresh request of ECSStands for Electronic Clearing Service. It is a mode by which funds are automatically debited to your account every month to pay or a certain bill or fee. It helps so you don’t have to remember every month to pay your regular bills. It is only done after a standing instruction is given by the account holder. / SI mandate initiated by client.
- Premiums paid via credit card, the company may charge up to 2% of installment premium depending on the credit card used
What is a retirement plan?
Retirement Plans refers to insurance plans which aim to offer you income/ pension after retirement when you may not have any other adequate source of income.