A convenient payment tool for corporates for smaller amounts
- Simple documentation with easy funding options of Enet,direct debit or local cheques
- Card comes with a wider acceptance at all Visa enabled ATM and merchant outlets in India
- Convenience of Phonebanking, Netbanking 24X7 and Free SMS alerts for all transactions
- Convenience of a replacement card in case of lost, stolen or damaged card at your registered email address.Benefeciaries are protected with Zero lost card liability post hotlistingTo Hotlist your Debit or Credit Card you have to inform the bank that your Credit or Debit Card has been stolen, so the bank can cancel your card and no one else can use it. the Card
What are the benefits of HDFC Bank Money Plus Card
Who is this card designed for?
An exclusive payment card, HDFC MoneyPlus Card is for corporate employees and business partners for managing their reimbursement/small salary credits/Incentives etc..
What are the charges associated with MoneyPlus card?
|Description of Charges||MoneyPlus Card|
|Issuance fee||Rs 150/- Plus taxes|
|Annual Maintenance Fee||Rs 150/- Plus taxes|
|ATM withdrawal charges(HDFC Bank)||Nil|
|ATM withdrawal charges (Non HDFC Bank)||Rs 20/- Plus taxes per transaction|
|Balance Enquiry(HDFC Bank)||Nil|
|Balance Enquiry(Non HDFC Bank)||Rs 8/- Plus taxes per transaction|
Already have a MoneyPlus Card?
Get started with your MoneyPlus Card
Have you got your MoneyPlus Card? You will also be able to:
- Settle Disputes – If you have any disputes related to your card, you need to submit a dispute letter to the bank stating the nature of your issue.
Did you know?
- You can withdraw cash at any VISA ATM in India.
- A MoneyPlus Card can only be used in India.
- You can swipe your Card at any VISA Merchant outlets in India.
- You can check the balance on your card at any VISA ATM.
Is there a usage limit?
- Rs 10,000 per transaction for cash withdrawals
- No usage limit on POSPoint of Sale usage
Is there a load amount limit?
Card balances cannot be more than Rs. 50,000 at any given point in time.
What is the HDFC Bank MoneyPlus Card?
It is an electronic prepaid card issued to corporate organizations.
How do I top up the value a card?
Loading and reloading is as per the corporate instructions. It is not possible for cardholders to request a reload.
How soon can I get a MoneyPlus card?
MoneyPlus card is a personalized VISA Card and the TAT for receiving a personalized card is 7 working days.