A great alternative to cash and gift-vouchers. Gift Freedom of Choice.
Apply now through NetBanking.
- Easy to check balance available on the card at any time
- Wide acceptability at all Visa merchants
Apply through NetBanking and get 50% Issuance Fees waived off. Offer valid till 30th September 2014.
What are the benefits of HDFC Bank GiftPlus Card
You will get some exclusive features and benefits with your HDFC Bank GiftPlus Card
- How often have you run out of time to find that perfect gift, and had to give simple cash? The HDFC Bank GiftPlus Card offers you a much more personal option.
- Your recipient can choose their own gift, and whether it's a restaurant visit, entertainment or shopping, it's entirely up to them!
- Working just like a Debit card, GiftPlus Card transaction amounts are debited directly from the set card balance. Remember that it is not possible to use the card to withdraw cash at ATMs.
- GiftPlus card is a VISA enabled card which is accepted at all VISA based merchant establishment
- It’s also easy to track – using a PIN you can check the card’s balance and transaction history.
How do I get the HDFC Bank Prepaid Gift Card?
GiftPlus cards are available in all HDFC bank branches. You can also purchase GiftPlus card online, through our NetBanking service.
Detailed steps for online purchase is mentioned below:
Go to "Accounts" section and select "Purchase Gift Card".
GiftPlus Card can be personalised with the beneficiary name as provided by you.
GiftPlus Card Interest Rates & Charges
Enclosed below are HDFC Bank GiftPlus Card Interest Rates & Charges
|Description of Charges||GiftPlus Card|
|Issuance fee||Rs. 100 (plus taxes)|
|Annual Maintenance Fee||N/A|
|ATM withdrawal charges(HDFC Bank)||N/A|
|ATM withdrawal charges (Non HDFC Bank)||N/A|
|Balance Enquiry(HDFC Bank)||Nil|
|Balance Enquiry(Non HDFC Bank)||N/A|
Already have a GiftPlus Card?
Did you know?
- You can swipe your card only on VISA enabled Merchant outlets all over India.
- When you are prompted at ATM machines or Merchant Outlets you should select the Credit Card option to use your card.
- You can check the balance on your card on any HDFC Bank ATM.
What is the HDFC Bank Giftplus card?
HDFC Bank's GiftPlus card is a magnetic strip based prepaid card brought to you in partnership with VISA
Do I need to have an HDFC Bank account to purchase an HDFC Bank Giftplus card?
No, you dont need to have an HDFC Bank account to purchase a Giftplus card. Simply walk into any HDFC Bank branch in India, submit your KYCKnow your customer (KYC) is a form which will let the bank know who customer is, his address and his the financial and occupational status. documents and purchase an HDFC Bank Giftplus card over the counter.Mode of payment : Cheque/DD
How soon can I use the card after I have purchased it?
Your card will be activated with the loaded amount within a few hours after the bank has received clear funds from you. Once activated, the card is ready for use.
What documents should I submit when I purchase an HDFC Bank Giftplus card?
If you are an existing HDFC Bank Current or Savings Account holder then you just need to submit the Giftplus card application form.
If you are not an existing HDFC Bank Current or Savings Account holder then you need to submit the Giftplus card application form along with your ID proof and address proof.
Is there a fee levied for the use of the card?
No, there is no charge on the usage of the card. However, there are charges for reissuance.Any Surcharge on account of card usage would be applicable on this card and is Nonrefundable by Bank