- JetPrivilege HDFC Bank World Debit Card
- EasyShop Imperia Platinum Chip Debit Card
- EasyShop Platinum Debit Card
- EasyShop Titanium Royale Debit Card
- EasyShop Gold Debit Card
- EasyShop Titanium Debit Card
- EasyShop International Debit Card
- EasyShop International Business Debit Card
- EasyShop Womans Advantage Debit Card
- EasyShop NRO Debit Card
Earn Rs. 1 Cash Back (upto Rs. 750/month) for every Rs. 100 spent on your Easy Shop Platinum Debit Card
EasyShop Platinum Debit Card
Ultimate CashBack Debit Card! Using your Debit Card is now cheaper than using cash.
Why Choose this Product?
1% CashBack on all shopping at merchant outlets and online
Save when you re-fuel at all fuel stations across India with Fuel Surcharge Reversal
Free Insurance cover of up to Rs. 10 lakh
Higher daily limits: ATM withdrawal limits of 1 lakh and Shopping limits of 1.25 lakhs
EasyShop Platinum Debit Card
What are the benefits of HDFC Bank Platinum Debit Card?
Your HDFC Bank EasyShop Platinum Debit card entitles you to:
- Rs. 1 lakh daily ATM withdrawal limit, and Rs. 1.25 lakh daily limit for shopping
- Rs. 1 cash back (upto Rs. 750/month) for every Rs 100 spent on any purchase, online or at merchant outlets, at any time of the year!
- As an EasyShop Platinum Debit Card holder, any fuel surcharge levied on your Card at any fuel pump in India will be reversed by end of subsequent month from the date of levy of the surcharge. (up to a maximum of Rs. 750.00 per month per card). This waiver is valid for all the fuel pumps across the country.
- Insurance Cover: The following are included in the insurance covers:
- Death Cover by Air / Road/Rail - Sum assured up to. Rs. 10, 00,000. Click here for more details.
- Fire & Burglary for the items purchased under Debit Card (upto 6 months) - Sum assured Rs. 50,000. Click here for more details.
- Loss of checked baggage - Sum assured Rs. 20,000. Click here for more details.
- For any Claims under Personal Accident Insurance / Fire & Burglary Insurance/ Loss of checked baggage Insurance to be accepted & processed, the cardholder should have carried out at least 1 purchase transaction using the Debit Card, within 3 months prior to the event date.
- Zero Liability: You will not have any liability to any fraudulent Point of Sale transactions on the debit card, which take place upto 30 days prior to reporting the card loss. Click here for more details.
- Online Shopping : Pay Bills or Shop online using your HDFC Bank Debit Card by using Verified by VISA(VBV)/MasterCard SecureCode service.
- Debit Cards Offers: Click here for exciting offers available on your HDFC bank
What are the charges of Easy Shop Platinum Debit Card?
To view fees & Charges on Easy Shop Platinum Debit Card, click Here
How do I get the Easy Shop Platinum Debit card?
- Do you already have a HDFC Bank Account?
All you need to do is download the application form, print it, and fill in your details. Then drop it off at your local HDFC Bank branch. We will take care of the rest, and send the card to your mailing address.
Click here to download the EasyShop application form
- What if I don’t have a HDFC Bank Account?
Download the Account Opening form, print it, and enter your information. This form will include the EasyShop International Debit Card application – there’s no need to fill two forms. Take the submission to your closest HDFC Bank branch and we’ll complete the process.
Click here to download the New Account form
Click here to find a HDFC Bank branch
Click Here to apply for HDFC Bank Platinum Debit Card through NetBanking
Are there transaction limits for Platinum Debit Card?
Depending on the balance in your account, it is possible to withdraw up to Rs. 1 lakh at the ATM daily, and spend Rs. 1.25 lakhs daily. These limits have been set for your card security.
Where can I use my EasyShop Platinum Debit Card?
Just look for the Visa logo when shopping. If you'd like to use an ATM, it should have the Visa or PLUS logo. And remember, you can use your EasyShop Platinum Debit Card at all HDFC Bank ATMs just like a normal card.
What should I do in the case of a void transaction for Platinum Debit Card?
Are there charges I should know about Platinum Debit Card?
Another benefit of the EasyShop Platinum Debit card is that there are absolutely no transaction charges to when shopping at a merchant location.
Any Fuel Surcharge levied will be reversed by the end of subsequent month from the date of levy of the surcharge(upto a maximum of Rs. 750 per month per card. You can use your card charge-free at all HDFC Bank ATMs, but remember to check the associated fees when using other bank ATMs. Please also remember that charges will be levied at Railway stations. This is as per industry practice.
The annual Charges for Easy Shop Platinum Debit Card is Rs.500
What is the Cross Currency mark up charge on Debit Cards?
Debit Card usage for withdrawals at International ATMs will attract a charge of Rs. 15 per balance enquiry and Rs. 110 per cash withdrawal (plus taxes). There is a currency conversion markup of 3.5% on foreign currency transactions carried out on Debit Cards. The exchange rate used will be the VISA/MasterCard wholesale exchange rate prevailing at the time of the transaction.
Read more about these charges here.