- JetPrivilege HDFC Bank World Debit Card
- EasyShop Imperia Platinum Chip Debit Card
- EasyShop Platinum Debit Card
- EasyShop Titanium Royale Debit Card
- EasyShop Gold Debit Card
- EasyShop Titanium Debit Card
- EasyShop Debit Card
- EasyShop Business Debit Card
- EasyShop Womans Advantage Debit Card
- EasyShop NRO Debit Card
EasyShop Imperia Platinum Chip Debit Card
Save while you shop with 1% CashBack on all shopping at merchant outlets and online
Why Choose this Product?
Get 1% Cashback (upto Rs. 750 / month) on all retail and online shopping
Free Personal Accidental Death cover of up to Rs. 10 lakh
Save when you re-fuel at all fuel stations across India with Fuel Surcharge Reversal
ATM withdrawal limits of 1 lakh and Shopping limits of 1.25 lakhs. The daily shopping limit for Platinum Debit Cards will be revised to 2.75 lac effective 17th July 2014
EasyShop Imperia Platinum Chip Debit Card
What are the benefits of the EasyShop Imperia Platinum Chip Debit Card?
Your HDFC Bank EasyShop Imperia Platinum ChipThis is a small microchip embedded in your card. It is encrypted so transactions with your chip Debit Card are more secure. Debit card entitles you to:
- The encryption technology of a chipThis is a small microchip embedded in your card. It is encrypted so transactions with your chip Debit Card are more secure. card, which secures the card against fraudulent use. This card offers greater security by storing & processing information in a secure manner. This advanced technology is more effective in preventing the card from being copied to product counterfeit cards.
- A Rs. 1 lakh daily ATM withdrawal limit, and a Rs. 1.25 lakh daily limit for shopping
- Rs. 1 cash back (upto Rs. 750/month) for every Rs 100 spent on any purchase, online or at merchant outlets, at any time of the year!
- As an EasyShop Imperia Platinum ChipThis is a small microchip embedded in your card. It is encrypted so transactions with your chip Debit Card are more secure. Debit Card holder, any fuel surcharge levied on your Card at any fuel pump in India will be reversed by end of subsequent month from the date of levy of the surcharge (up to a maximum of Rs. 750.00 per month per card) This waiver is valid for all the fuel pumps across the country.
- The following are included in the insurance covers:
- Death Cover by Air / Road/Rail - Sum assured up to. Rs. 10,00,000. Click here for more details.
- Fire & Burglary for the items purchased under Debit Card (upto 6 months) - Sum assured Rs. 50,000. Click here for more details.
- Loss of checked baggage - Sum assured Rs. 20,000. Click here for more details.
- For any Claims under Fire & Burglary Insurance/ Loss of checked baggage Insurance to be accepted & processed, the cardholder should have carried out at least 1 purchase transaction using the Debit Card, within 3 months prior to the event date.
- Effective 1st July 2014, all Debit Card holders are required to use their Debit Card at retail OR on-line stores at least once every 30 days to keep the free Personal Death Insurance cover on their Debit Card active
- What's New! You can recharge and pay bills using your Debit Card through your mobile without an internet connection.
SMS MRC < first 4 characters of your mobile service operator> <10 digit mobile number> to 9223366575.
Click Here to know more.
- Zero Liability: You will not have any liability to any fraudulent Point of Sale transactions on the debit card, which take place upto 30 days prior to reporting the card loss. Click here for more details.
- Online Shopping : Pay Bills or Shop online using your HDFC Bank Debit Card by using Verified by VISA(VBV)/MasterCard SecureCode service.
- Debit Cards Offers : Click here for exciting offers available on your HDFC bank
Effective 01-July-14, continue earning CashBack on Debit Card* on all categories except fuel, jewellery and services like insurance, mutual funds, govt payments, Business Services etc.
EasyShop Imperia Platinum Chip Debit Card Interest Rates & Charges
Enclosed below are HDFC Bank EasyShop Imperia Platinum ChipThis is a small microchip embedded in your card. It is encrypted so transactions with your chip Debit Card are more secure. Debit Card Interest Rates & Charges
Annual fee per EasyShop Imperia Platinum ChipThis is a small microchip embedded in your card. It is encrypted so transactions with your chip Debit Card are more secure. Debit Card is Rs. 750* p.a. *Exclusive of taxes.
The above fees will be waived as long as you are a part of the HDFC Bank Imperia Premium Banking Programme. To view other Fees & Charges, click here.
How do I get the EasyShop Imperia Platinum Chip Debit card?
- Do you already have a HDFC Bank Account?
All you need to do is download the application form, print it, and fill in your details. Then drop it off at your local HDFC Bank branch. We will take care of the rest, and send the card to your mailing address.
Click here to download the EasyShop application form
- What if I don’t have a HDFC Bank Account?
Download the Account Opening form, print it, and enter your information. This form will include the EasyShop International Debit Card application – there’s no need to fill two forms. Take the submission to your closest HDFC Bank branch and we’ll complete the process.
Click here to download the New Account form
Click here to find a HDFC Bank branch
Note: The EasyShop Imperia Platinum ChipThis is a small microchip embedded in your card. It is encrypted so transactions with your chip Debit Card are more secure. Debit Card will be issued to Imperia Customers only.
The EasyShop Imperia Platinum ChipThis is a small microchip embedded in your card. It is encrypted so transactions with your chip Debit Card are more secure. Debit Card will be issued to Imperia Customers only.
Both Residents and NREs can apply.
Resident Indians should hold one of the following:
Upgrade through Net-banking ( only for existing customer )
- The annual fee (plus service tax) for the new Debit Card will be levied, as applicable. This is waived off for Imperia, Preferred and Classic customers.
- In case your PAN details are not updated with the bank, your request shall not be processed. If you are a non-assessee or do not have PAN, you are requested to visit the nearest branch.
- This facility is available only for Savings / Salary Account holders where the mode of operation in account is Singly / Either or Survivor.
- This facility will not be available in case you already hold a Platinum Debit Card.
- This facility will not be available for Minor and NRO Accounts.
- In addition to the due diligence requirements under KYCKnow your customer (KYC) is a form which will let the bank know who customer is, his address and his the financial and occupational status. norms, the Bank is required to obtain Permanent Account Number (PAN) or alternatively declaration in Form No. 60 or 61 as specified under the Income Tax Act / Rules, for the purpose of issuing a Debit Card.
- Issuance of the new upgraded Debit Card is subject to successful processing of the request as per customer eligibility. The upgraded Debit Card will be delivered to mailing address on record within Next 5 Working Days (for Metro Locations). To know your location specific delivery time, please click here.
- Your existing Debit Card will get deactivated within 3 working days of receipt of your new upgraded Debit Card. (Incase your new Debit Card is sent to Branch, the existing Debit Card shall be de-activated after 15 days from date of despatch of the new Debit Card)
Click Here to apply for HDFC Bank Platinum Debit Card through NetBanking
Where can I use my EasyShop Platinum Debit Card?
Just look for the Visa logo when shopping. If you'd like to use an ATM, it should have the Visa or PLUS logo. And remember, you can use your EasyShop Platinum Debit Card at all HDFC Bank ATMs just like a normal card.
Are there any transaction limits for Imperia Platinum Chip Debit Card?
Depending on the balance in your account, it is possible to withdraw up to Rs. 1 lakh at the ATM daily, and spend Rs 1.25 lakhs daily. These limits have been set for your card security.
What should I do in the case of a void transaction Imperia Platinum Chip Debit Card?
Are there charges I should know about Imperia Platinum Chip Debit Card?
Another benefit of the EasyShop Platinum Debit card is that there are absolutely no transaction charges to worry about when shopping at a merchant location.
Any Fuel surcharge levied will be reversed within 75 days from the date of levy of the surcharge(upto a maximum of Rs. 750 per month per card. You can use your card charge-free at all HDFC Bank ATMs, but remember to check the associated fees when using other bank ATMs. Please also remember that charges will be levied at Railway stations. This is as per industry practice.
What is the Cross Currency mark up charge on Debit Cards?
Debit Card usage for withdrawals at International ATMs will attract a charge of Rs. 15 per balance enquiry and Rs. 110 per cash withdrawal (plus taxes). There is a currency conversion markup of 3.5% on foreign currency transactions carried out on Debit Cards. The exchange rate used will be the VISA/MasterCard wholesale exchange rate prevailing at the time of the transaction.
Read more about these charges here.