Saving & Investment Plan
- HDFC SL ProGrowth Super II
- HDFC Life Progrowth Plus
- HDFC SL ProGrowth Maximiser
- HDFC Life ClassicAssure Plus
- HDFC Life Super Savings Plan
- HDFC SL Progrowth Flexi
- HDFC Life Smart Woman Plan
- HDFC Life Invest Wise Plan
- HDFC SL Crest
- HDFC Life Super Income Plan
- HDFC Life Sanchay
- HDFC Life Pension Super Plus
- HDFC Life Personal Pension Plus
- HDFC Life Guaranteed Pension Plan
- HDFC Life New Immediate Annuity Plan
- HDFC Life Single Premium Pension Super Plan
HDFC SL ProGrowth Super II
Secure happiness for yourself and your loved ones
- A Unit Linked Insurance Plan that provides valuable financial protection to your family even when you are not around
- The savings plan gives you flexibility to choose from varied 8 plan options
- A plan that also offers benefits like Critical Illness, Accident Death and Permanent Disability Benefit
- 4 Fund options to choose from based on your risk appetite
- You can change your investment options whenever you wish.
- Get additional Sum assured on death by Accident . Disability and Critical illness
- Option to choose the plan through Short Medical Questionnaire without the hassles of medicals*
- Tax benefits are offered under section 80C and 10(10D) of the Income Tax Act, 1961
* For more details, please refer the product brochure
Features and Benefits of HDFC SL ProGrowth Super II
By choosing the HDFC SL ProGrowth Super II, you be opting for a unit linked savings-cum-insurance plan that will help you get best security benefits for your family. You can choose from a variety of plans that suit your family requirements. Here are some of the features of the plan:
- The savings plan gives you flexibility to choose from the 8 plan options
- Regular Premiums: Minimum premium is Rs. 15,000 with no limits on maximum premiums. Premiums are to be paid annually only.
- Age Limit:The minimum age at entry for Life Option is 14 years and maximum entry age is 65 years. Maximum age at maturity is 75 years. Please refer to the product brochure for term and age limits for other Plan Options.
- Choice of Funds: You can invest in any of the following fund(s). (a) Income Fund (b) Balanced Fund (c) Blue ChipThis is a small microchip embedded in your card. It is encrypted so transactions with your chip Debit Card are more secure. Fund (d) Opportunities Fund
- Plan options:
Plan Option Cover Life Option Death Benefit Extra Life Option Death Benefit + Accidental Death Benefit Life & Health Option Death Benefit + Critical Illness Benefit Extra Life & Health Option Death Benefit + Critical Illness Benefit + Accidental Death Benefit Life & Disability Option Death Benefit + Accidental Total & Permanent Disability Benefit Extra Life & Disability Option Death Benefit + Accidental Death Benefit + Accidental Total & Permanent Disability Benefit Life & Health & Disability Option Death Benefit + Critical Illness Benefit + Accidental Total & Permanent Disability Benefit Extra Life & Health & Disability Option Death Benefit + Accidental Death Benefit + Critical Illness + Accidental Total & Permanent Disability Benefit
- Death Benefit: In case of the Life Assured’s unfortunate demise before the end of policy term, we will pay to the nominee the sum of
- Sum Assured and
- Unit Fund Value
- The minimum death benefit will be at least 105% of the premiums paid.
- On Maturity: Fund Value is paid on Maturity
Do you want to change your Investment Fund Choices at any point? Here are your options.
- Switching: You can move your accumulated funds from one fund to another at any given time.
- Premium Redirection: You can pay your future premiums with a different selection of funds, as per your requirement.
What are the tax benefits of the HDFC SL ProGrowth Super II Unit Linked Plan?
Here are the tax benefits offered under this plan:
- Tax benefits are offered under section 80C and 10(10D) of the Income Tax Act, 1961
- For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the Product Brochure carefully and/or consult Relationship Manager before taking a decision.
Commission for Life Insurance
As per RBI circular: RBI/2009-10/225 dated November 16, 2009, following are the details of the comparative commission earned by HDFC Bank from Insurance (Life), whose products are being distributed:
Commission, Brokerage and trail from Life Insurance
|Category||First Year Commission||2nd year Renewal commission|
|Savings & Investment||1%||35%||0%||3%|
Note: The commission varies depending upon the Product in each category, tenure, amount of premium and premium paying term
*For Group Products commission payable is 2% of the premium with a ceiling on the maximum payout as defined by Insurance Regulatory And Development Authority (IRDA) from time to time.
HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited, Lodha Excelus, 13th Floor, Apollo Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai 400 011 : - The policy holder may avail of benefits are as provided under the tax laws. The premium would be subject to Service tax & education cess as per applicable tax rates. Tax laws are subject to change basis the amendments made from time to time.
HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited. In Partnership with Standard Life
Insurance is the subject matter of the solicitation. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions and exclusions please read the product brochure before conclusion of sale. HDFC SL Progrowth Super II form no.P 501 UIN 101L066V02 is a unit Linked insurance product offered by HDFC Life. This is a non participating united linked Plan. The premium paid in Unit Linked Life Insurance policies are subject to investment risks associated with capital markets and the NAVs of the units may go up or down based on the performance of fund and factors influencing the capital market and the insured is responsible for his/her decisions. In this policy the investment risk in investment portfolio is borne by the policyholder. All Unit Linked Insurance Plans are different from the traditional insurance plans and are subject to different risk factors. HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited is the name of our Insurance company and HDFC SL Progrowth Super II UIN 101L066V02 is the name of the plan. The name of our company and the name of our plan do not, in anyway, indicate the quality of the plan, its future prospects or returns. HDFC Standard Life Insurance Co.Ltd. Reg.No.101
HDFC Bank Limited ( " HDFC Bank") is a corporate insurance agent of HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited( " HDFC Life") under Corporate Agent's license no.933982 issued by Insurance Regulatory & Development Authority and does not underwrite the risk or acts as an insurer. The insurance is underwritten by HDFC Life. This policy is issued to you by HDFC Life and is subject to the terms and conditions governing such policy. The contract of insurance is between HDFC Life and the insured only , and not between HDFC Bank and the insured .HDFC Bank is acting merely as the corporate agent of HDFC Life and there is no direct or indirect linkage between the provisions of the banking services offered by HDFC Bank. Your participation in this product is purely on a voluntary basis. HDFC Bank is not responsible or liable for performance of any obligations under the contract of insurance
Already have HDFC SL ProGrowth Super II ?
Get started with your HDFC SL Crest policy
- A Welcome Letter: A letter confirming the approval of your HDFC SL Crest policy from HDFC Life
- A Welcome SMS: An SMS welcoming you as an HDFC SL Crest customer.
- A Policy Document: A letter from HDFC Bank and HDFC Life covering the keys features of the policy.
Once you have purchased a HDFC SL Crest Policy, you will receive a Login ID and password so you can view your policy details.
Renew your HDFC SL ProGrowth Super II Policy
Don't forget to renew your HDFC SL ProGrowth Super II Policy to continue availing the benefits from your previous policy.
You just need to register once under BillPay.
Click here to renew your HDFC SL ProGrowth Super II Policy online.
Did you know?
- You can save regularly by investing a small amount periodically to meet future financial goals.
- You can give a Standing Instruction / ECSStands for Electronic Clearing Service. It is a mode by which funds are automatically debited to your account every month to pay or a certain bill or fee. It helps so you don’t have to remember every month to pay your regular bills. It is only done after a standing instruction is given by the account holder. to renew your premium payment
- You can start early with your insurance policy and earn more by the power of compounding.
You can also benefit from:
- A Children's Plan that lets you secure your children's dreams by financing the key milestones in their lives.
- A Protection Plan that enables you to secure your family's financial independence.
- A Retirement Plan that gives you financial independence to live without compromising your standard of living even after you retire.
- A Health Plan that gives you the financial security to meet health related contingencies.
What can you do online?
- View your HDFC SL Crest policy details
- Renew your HDFC SL Crest policy
What are the Plan option available?
There are 8 Plan options available under the Plan ProGrowth Super II. Please refer to the product brochure for details.
What happens if premiums are not paid
If you have not paid your premium by the expiry of the grace period, you will have following options:
- to revive the Policy within a period of 2 years from the date of discontinuance, or
- to completely withdraw from the Policy without any risk cover, or
- to convert the policy into paid-up policy (available on discontinuance after completion of the 5 policy years)
If you do not communicate to us on the above options, the following treatment will be applicable
Discontinuance before completion of 5 years from commencement of the policy: Fund Value less applicable charges will be moved to ‘Discontinued Policy Fund (DPF)’.The proceeds from DPF will be paid out upon the completion of the lock-in period.
Discontinuance on and after completion of the 5 years from commencement of the policy : Fund Value will be paid out to you.
You have the option to revive a discontinued policy within two consecutive years from the date of discontinuance of the policy, subject to payment of all due & unpaid premiums and our underwriting policy
What is the surrender benefit?
If you surrender before completion of the 5th policy year, your Fund Value less applicable charges will be moved to the DPF and the proceeds from DPF will be paid out on the completion of the lock-in period.
If you surrender after completion of the 5th policy year your Fund Value will be paid out to you. Upon payment of this benefit the policy terminates and no further benefits are payable. Please refer to the policy document for further details on Surrender.
What is the Settlement Option?
In Settlement Option the Fund value is paid in periodical installments over a period which may extend up to 5 years. The value of installment payable on the date specified shall be subject to investment risk i.e. the NAVNet Asset Value. It is a mutual fund's price per share or exchange-traded fund's (ETF) per-share value. In both cases, the per-share dollar amount of the fund is calculated by dividing the total value of all the securities in its portfolio, less any liabilities, by the number of fund shares outstanding. may go up or down depending upon the performance of the funds chosen by you. Your money will remain invested in the funds chosen by you and is subject to the same investment risks as during the policy term. During the Settlement period, the risk cover will cease, we will continue to deduct Fund Management Charge and no other charges shall be levied. Partial withdrawals and switches shall not be allowed during this period. Complete withdrawal may be allowed at any time during this period without levying any charge. At the end of this 5-year period, we will redeem the balance units at the then prevailing unit price and pay the fund value to you.
Can I take any loan?
Policy loan is not offered in this plan