Government Sponsored Programs
- HDFC Bank participates in a variety of Government Sponsored Programs to support the lesser privileged strata of the society
- These schemes assist socially backward classes and help increase employment generation.
- You can get a loan of amounts starting from as less as Rs 5,000 onwards!
- There are 3 schemes offered under government sponsored programs which may be useful to you.
Why take a Loan from HDFC Bank?
Whatever be your need we have a loan for you. Over the years we have won the trust of our customers and have become market leaders in loan products.
Enjoy triple benefits when you take a Loan from HDFC Bank:
- Faster loan - Our loan sanction and disbursal is one of the quickest with easy documentation and doorstep service.
- Competitive pricing – Our loan rates and charges are very attractive
- Transparency – All charges are communicated up front in writing along with the loan quotation
Do you want to know about our Government Sponsored Programs in detail?
The bank has a Financial Inclusion plan and participates in various Government Sponsored Programs. These loan programs with subsidies are aimed at upliftment of the weaker sections, generating increased employment and assisting backward classes, scheduled castes and tribes.
HDFC Bank participates in some beneficial Government Sponsored Programs, under which the following schemes are offered:
These Schemes primarily includes:
- Prime Minister Employment Generation Program (PMEGP)
- Swarna Jayanti Shahari Rozgar Yojana (SJSRY)
- Swarnajayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana (SGSY)
Loan Features :
- Loan amount - Get loan of amounts starting from as less as Rs 5,000 onwards
- EMI Payments - EMI based Term loan .
- Subsidy linked finance schemes
Subsidy for the programme Yr 2006-07 / 2007-08 under PMRY scheme
Please visit our nearest branch for further details.