- JetPrivilege HDFC Bank World Debit Card
- EasyShop Imperia Platinum Chip Debit Card
- EasyShop Platinum Debit Card
- EasyShop Titanium Royale Debit Card
- EasyShop Gold Debit Card
- EasyShop Titanium Debit Card
- EasyShop Debit Card
- EasyShop Business Debit Card
- EasyShop Womans Advantage Debit Card
- EasyShop NRO Debit Card
EasyShop Womans Advantage Debit Card
A Debit Card for women to meet all your shopping and lifestyle needs.
Why Choose this Product?
0.5% CashBack on all shopping at merchant outlets and online
Save up on fuel spends on select BPCL fuel stations across India with Fuel Surcharge Reversal
Free Insurance cover of up to Rs. 2 lakhs
EasyShop Womans Advantage Debit Card
Amazing Offers on SmartBuy
What are the benefits of HDFC Bank Woman's Advantage Debit Card
You will get some exclusive features and benefits with your HDFC Bank EasyShop Womans Advantage Debit Card
- Rs. 1 cash back (upto Rs. 750/month) for every Rs 200 spent on any purchase, online or at merchant outlets, at any time of the year!
Effective 01-July-14, continue earning CashBack on Debit Card* on all categories except fuel, jewellery and services like insurance, mutual funds, govt payments, Business Services etc.
- You will be entitled to a 50% discount on locker fees for the 1st year. This waiver would be applicable for only one locker per card. In order to avail of the discount, please show your Woman's Advantage Debit Card at the branch.
- Insurance cover:
You will be entitled to the following insurance covers:
- Effective 1st July 2014, all Debit Card holders are required to use their Debit Card at retail OR on-line stores at least once every 30 days to keep the free Personal Death Insurance cover on their Debit Card active.
- What's New! You can recharge and pay bills using your Debit Card through your mobile without an internet connection.
SMS MRC < first 4 characters of your mobile service operator> <10 digit mobile number> to 9223366575.
Click Here to know more.
- Zero Liability*: You will not have any liability to any fraudulent Point of Sale transactions on the debit card, which take place upto 30 days prior to reporting the card loss. Click here for more details.
- Fuel Surcharge reversal on HDFC Bank Termincal at Select BPCL fuel stations. Fuel surcharge will be reversed by end of subsequent month from the date of levy of the surcharge Click here for more details.
- Daily Limits: Rs. 25,000 at ATMs for Withdrawal and Rs. 40,000 at merchant establishments for shopping. The daily shopping limit for Women’s Advantage Debit Cards will be revised to 1.25 lac effective 17th July 2014.
- Online Shopping : Pay Bills or Shop online using your HDFC Bank Debit Card by using Verified by Visa/ MasterCard Secure Code service.
- Click here for exciting offers available on your HDFC Bank Debit Card.
EasyShop Womans Advantage Debit Card Interest Rates & Charges
Enclosed below are HDFC Bank EasyShop Womans Advantage Debit Card Interest Rates & Charges
To view fees & Charges on Woman’s Advantage Visa Debit Card, click here.
Eligibility and Documentation of EasyShop Womans Advantage Debit Card
Get details on eligibility criteria & documents required for HDFC Bank EasyShop Womans Advantage Debit Card
- Do you already have a HDFC Bank Account?
All you need to do is download the application form, print it, and fill in your details. Then drop it off at your local HDFC Bank branch. We will take care of the rest, and send the card to your mailing address.
Click here to download the EasyShop application form
- What if I don't have a HDFC Bank Account?
Download the Account Opening form, print it, and enter your information. This form will include the EasyShop International Debit Card application - there's no need to fill two forms. Take the submission to your closest HDFC Bank branch and we'll complete the process.
Click here to download the New Account form
Click here to find a HDFC Bank branch
Are there transaction limits for Womans Advantage Debit Card?
Subject to the balance in your account, the daily limits are Rs. 25,000 at ATMs and Rs. 40,000 at merchant locations. These limits have been set for the security of your card.
Where can I use my EasyShop Woman’s Advantage Debit Card?
Your card will be valid the world over – just look for the VISA sign.
What if Womans Advantage Debit Card is lost or stolen?
You will not have any liability for fraudulent transactions.
What should I do in the case of a void transaction for Womans Advantage Debit Card?
Are there extra charges for Womans Advantage Debit Card?
There are absolutely no transaction charges to think about when using your card at a merchant location. There are also no fees for using an HDFC Bank ATM. Just remember to check for usage charge information if you access other bank ATMs.