- JetPrivilege HDFC Bank World Debit Card
- EasyShop Imperia Platinum Chip Debit Card
- EasyShop Platinum Debit Card
- EasyShop Titanium Royale Debit Card
- EasyShop Gold Debit Card
- EasyShop Titanium Debit Card
- EasyShop Debit Card
- EasyShop Business Debit Card
- EasyShop Womans Advantage Debit Card
- EasyShop NRO Debit Card
EasyShop Titanium Debit Card
Experience worry free shopping with higher daily limits on shopping and ATM withdrawals
Why Choose this Product?
Higher daily limits: ATM withdrawal limits of Rs. 50,000 and Shopping limits of Rs. 75,000. The daily shopping limit for Titanium Debit Cards will be revised to 1.75 lac effective 17th July 2014
Save when you re-fuel at all fuel stations across India with Fuel Surcharge Reversal
Card security in case your Debit Card gets misplaced or stolen
EasyShop Titanium Debit Card
Amazing Offers on SmartBuy
What are the benefits of HDFC Bank Titanium Debit Card
The EasyShop Titanium Debit Card is all about convenience. With this card, you can enjoy:
- A Rs. 50,000 daily ATM limit, and a Rs. 75,000 daily shopping limit at merchant establishments. The daily shopping limit for Titanium Debit Cards will be revised to 1.75 lac effective 17th July 2014
- Fuel surcharge, levied at all fuel pumps across India (upto Rs 750 per month per card) will be reversed by end of subsequent month from the date of levy of the surcharge. This waiver is valid for all the fuel pumps across the country.
- Complimentary airport lounge access – Learn more about the terms and conditions click here
- What's New! You can recharge and pay bills using your Debit Card through your mobile without an internet connection.
SMS MRC < first 4 characters of your mobile service operator> <10 digit mobile number> to 9223366575.
Click Here to know more.
- Zero Liability*: You will not have any liability to any fraudulent Point of Sale transactions on the debit card, which take place upto 30 days prior to reporting the card loss. Click here for more details.
- Online Shopping : Pay Bills, Book Tickets or Shop Online with your HDFC Bank Debit Card by using MasterCard SecureCode service.
- Debit Cards Offers: Click here for exciting offers available on your HDFC bank
- Usage Guide:
- Click Here for Titanium Debit Card Usage Guide.
- Click Here for Titanium ChipThis is a small microchip embedded in your card. It is encrypted so transactions with your chip Debit Card are more secure. Debit Card Usage Guide.
Eligibility and Documentation of EasyShop Titanium Debit Card
Get details on eligibility criteria & documents required for HDFC Bank EasyShop Titanium Debit Card
The EasyShop Titanium Debit card is for Salary Account holders
EasyShop Titanium Debit Card Interest Rates & Charges
Enclosed below are HDFC Bank EasyShop Titanium Debit Card Interest Rates & Charges
To view fees & Charges on Titanum MasterCard / Visa Debit Card, click here.
How do I get the EasyShop card?
What are the transaction limits for Titanium Debit Card?
The daily limits are Rs. 50,000 at the ATM and Rs. 75,000 at merchant locations. This is subject to the balance in your account, and is for your account security.
Where can I use my EasyShop Titanium Debit Card?
Your card can be used at all HDFC Bank ATMs, just like a normal card. When shopping at merchant locations, just look out for the MasterCard logo, and at ATMs check for the Master and Cirrus logo.
What should I do in the case of a void transaction for Titanium Debit Card?
Are there any charges to be aware of for Titanium Debit Card?
Check the associated fees here.
What is the Cross Currency mark up charge on Debit Cards?
Debit Card usage for withdrawals at International ATMs will attract a charge of Rs. 15 per balance enquiry and Rs. 110 per cash withdrawal (plus taxes). There is a currency conversion markup of 3.5% on foreign currency transactions carried out on Debit Cards. The exchange rate used will be the VISA/MasterCard wholesale exchange rate prevailing at the time of the transaction.
Read more about these charges here.