- JetPrivilege HDFC Bank World Debit Card
- EasyShop Imperia Platinum Chip Debit Card
- EasyShop Platinum Debit Card
- EasyShop Titanium Royale Debit Card
- EasyShop Gold Debit Card
- EasyShop Titanium Debit Card
- EasyShop Debit Card
- EasyShop Business Debit Card
- EasyShop Womans Advantage Debit Card
- EasyShop NRO Debit Card
EasyShop Debit Card
Everything you would expect in a regular Debit Card.
Why Choose this Product?
Save up on fuel spends on select BPCL fuel stations across India with Fuel Surcharge Reversal
Card security in case your Debit Card gets misplaced or stolen
EasyShop Debit Card
Amazing Offers on SmartBuy
What are the benefits of the EasyShop Debit Card?
You will get some exclusive features and benefits with your HDFC Bank EasyShop Debit Card
- A daily ATM limit of Rs. 25,000 for withdrawals, and Rs. 40,000 at merchant establishments . The daily shopping limit for EasyShop Debit Cards will be revised to 1.25 lac effective 17th July 2014.
- Fuel Surcharge Reversal(upto a maximum of Rs 750.00 per month per Card) on HDFC Bank Terminal at select BPCL Fuel Stations. The reversal will be done by end of subsequent month from the date of levy of the surchargeClick here for more details.
- Mobile phone alerts for every new transaction! Click here for more on Insta Alerts
- Assistance from Visa and MasterCard anywhere you are, worldwide
- What's New! You can recharge and pay bills using your Debit Card through your mobile without an internet connection.
SMS MRC < first 4 characters of your mobile service operator> <10 digit mobile number> to 9223366575.
Click Here to know more.
- Zero Liability*: You will not have any liability to any fraudulent Point of Sale transactions on the debit card, which take place upto 30 days prior to reporting the card loss. Click here for more details.
- Pay Bills or Shop online using your HDFC Bank Debit Card by using Verified by Visa/ MasterCard Secure Code service.
EasyShop Debit Card Interest Rates & Charges
Enclosed below are HDFC Bank EasyShop Debit Card Interest Rates & Charges
To view fees & Charges on Easy Shop International Debit Card, click Here.
Eligibility and Documentation of EasyShop Debit Card
Get details on eligibility criteria & documents required for HDFC Bank EasyShop Debit Card
- Do you already have a HDFC Bank Account?
All you need to do is download the application form, print it, and fill in your details. Then drop it off at your local HDFC Bank branch. We will take care of the rest, and send the card to your mailing address.
Click here to download the e-age banking form
- What if I don’t have a HDFC Bank Account?
Download the Account Opening form, print it, and enter your information. This form will include the EasyShop Debit Card application – there’s no need to fill two forms. Take the submission to your closest HDFC Bank branch and we’ll complete the process.
Click here to download the New Account form
Click here to find a HDFC Bank branch
You also have an option to collect the Insta Debit Card for this variant from the Branch. To collect the Insta Debit Card and PIN over the counter, please walk into nearest HDFC Bank branch and carry a valid ID proof & cancelled cheque leaf. This card is activated within 1 working day.
What should I do in the case of a void transaction?
Just fax us a copy of the void transaction slip. You can send it to one of our PhoneBanking numbers or your nearest HDFC Bank branch.
How does this card work? What should I know?
When you want to make a purchase, just present your card to the store merchant. They will swipe the card through an electronic reader, and enter the amount to be paid. You will need to sign a transaction slip, and you should be given a copy. After this, your HDFC Bank account is debited automatically.
Where can I use my EasyShop International Debit Card?
Anywhere you see the Visa logo, and at any ATM displaying the Visa or PLUS logo. Remember, your card can be used at all HDFC Bank ATMs just like a normal ATM card.
What should I do in the case of a void transaction for International Debit Card?
Are there transaction limits for International Debit Card?
There is a daily limit of Rs. 25,000 at ATMs, and Rs. 40,000 at merchants. This is for your security. It is, of course, subject to the balance in your account.