- JetPrivilege HDFC Bank World
- JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Platinum
- JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Titanium
- Platinum Times Card
- Titanium Times Card
Premium Travel Credit Cards
Premium Women's Credit Cards
Premium Credit Cards
Regular Credit Cards
HDFC BANK is one of the leading issuers of Credit Cards in the country with over 5.5 million Credit cards
Business Gold Credit Card
- Buy a wide range of products and services with your HDFC Bank Credit Card and pay in Easy EMIs
- Set aside a part of your credit limit for online spends, per statement cycle, within the available limit on your primary card
What more can I do with my Business Gold Credit Card?
- Business Savings:
- Save on business expenses with our unique features and extensive partner tie-ups. These include:
- 1% Cashback on Air spends *
Buy air tickets on domestic airline websites and enjoy 1% cash back.
- 1% Cashback on Utility Bill Payments*
Enjoy 1% cashback on utility bill payments (e.g. Electricity, Phone, Mobile etc.).
- Petrol Surcharge Waiver
Drive that extra mile with your Business Gold Credit Card. Enjoy full waiver of the fuel surcharge across all fuel pumps in India for transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs.5,000.
- Surcharge waiver on Rail tickets *
Enjoy a surcharge waiver on rail ticket bookings made through www.irctc.co.in.
- 1% Cashback on Air spends *
- Business Savings Indicator **
Spend category Estimated Monthly Expenses Business Card Offer Monthly Business Savings Air ticket Rs.50,000
(10 Air tickets @ Rs.5000 per ticket )
1% Cash back*
(Max. Rs. 500)
Rs. 500 Utility Bill Payments
(e.g. Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill etc.)
Rs. 30,000 1% Cash back *
(Max. Rs. 500)
Rs. 300 Rail ticket booked through www.irctc.co.in Rs. 10,000
(10 Rail tickets @ Rs. 1,000 per ticket excluding surcharge amount)
(Max. Rs. 500)
Rs. 180 Petrol
(For transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 5,000)
Rs. 10,000 2.5% Surcharge waiver Rs. 250 Total Rs. 1,00,000 Rs. 1,230 *Subject to a minimum monthly statement balance of Rs. 7,500 and the CashBack (if eligible) will be posted in the next month's statement cycle. Maximum CashBack and IRCTC waiver restricted to Rs. 500 per statement
** The above indicator is based on hypothetical expense estimates.
Please note, we have discontinued Business Gold Credit Card.
Your Business Gold Credit Card will be automatically upgraded to Business Platinum ChipThis is a small microchip embedded in your card. It is encrypted so transactions with your chip Debit Card are more secure. Credit Card on renewal/reissuance.
Click here to know more about Business Saving features of Business Platinum ChipThis is a small microchip embedded in your card. It is encrypted so transactions with your chip Debit Card are more secure. Credit Card
- Balance Transfer: You can transfer your outstanding balance on your existing Credit Card to HDFC Bank and start saving immediately.
Click here to know more.
Click here for Terms and conditions.
- Loan against your Business Gold Credit Card:
Call our Credit Card helpline to avail a loan against your HDFC Bank Business Gold Credit Card.
- Easy EMIs:
Buy a wide range of products and services with your HDFC Bank Business Gold Credit Card and pay in Easy Monthly Instalments (EMIs).
HDFC Bank presents the Easy EMI program to make your Credit Card usage a little more convenient and hassle-free. We have tied up with a number of merchant establishments to bring you this program.
- Pay in Equal Monthly Instalments
- EMI amount = Transaction Amount / Tenure
- No documentation required
- On-the-spot approvals
How does Easy EMI work: First choose an outlet that is part of the Easy EMI program. Visit the outlet and choose the products or services you wish to buy. At the time of making the payment, inform the cashier of your intent of purchasing the product or service on EMI through your HDFC Bank Business Gold Credit Card.
Processing Charges: You may be charged a processing fee on the transaction as a one-time charge or/and charge advance EMIs. Please check at the Merchant outlet counter for details.
Repayment tenure: Please check at Merchant outlet counters for repayment tenure options.
Click here to view the latest Easy EMI offers
- Revolving Credit Facility:
Enjoy the Revolving Credit Facility on your Business Gold Credit Card at an interest rate of 3.15% per month.
- Net Limit:
Set aside a part of your credit limit for online spends per statement cycle, within the available limit on your primary Credit Card. Click here to know more.
- HDFC ERGO Travel Insurance:
Get complete peace of mind when you go abroad with a HDFC ERGO Travel Insurance policy. Choose from a wide range of plans for adequate coverage at premiums much lower than you ever expected.
- Add-On Card:
An Add-On Card is an additional credit card you can get on your existing HDFC Bank Credit Card. Click here to know more.
- Add-On Sub Limit:
An Add-On Card with a sub-limit feature provides enhanced control and security with the ability to track amounts spent on the card. Call our Credit Card helpline to avail this service. Know More
What are the Online Credit Card Security measures I should follow?
Below are some of the Online Credit Card measures you should follow:
NetSafe is a unique payment solution to make shopping safe and convenient. Create your virtual card online. This will be valid for a single use. Click here to know more.
Verified by Visa (VBV)/ MasterCard SecureCode:
Verified by Visa (VBV)/ MasterCard SecureCode is an online payment service that lets you shop online with safety and security using your HDFC Bank Credit Card. Click here to know more.
IVR 3D Secure:
IVR 3D Secure offers you an extra layer of security for your merchant IVRInteractive voice response (IVR) is a technology that allows a computer to interact with humans through the use of voice and keypad inputs. transactions. Now you can shop securely using your HDFC Bank Credit Card with an IVRInteractive voice response (IVR) is a technology that allows a computer to interact with humans through the use of voice and keypad inputs. password. Click here to know more.
Phishing is a way of attempting to get your Credit Card details over the Internet under false pretences in order to make fraudulent transactions with your card. Ensure you are very careful who you give your Credit Card details to.
Phishing is when someone, posing as a legitimate company, contacts you and tries to extract your Credit Card details. They can then use your Credit Card details anonymously to make purchases and it will be difficult to catch them. Please be careful and take a look at the do’s and don’ts listed below to protect your card from phishing.
- Shop online only if you are dealing with a company or brand. One that includes its address and a phone number on the website.
- Take a screenshot of your order page or save the page as an HTML file rather than printing it out.
- Check your Credit Card statement and view your unbilled transactions frequently to catch fraudulent transactions.
- Keep transaction numbers available in case you need to cross check later.
- Keep your anti-virus up to date and make sure you install updates for browsers, applications and operating system software.
- Safeguard your passwords. Choose strong passwords and a strong MasterCard SecureCode and Verified by Visa code.
- Don't give information like your date of birth, name, Credit Card number or security code on websites that look suspicious or websites you don't trust.
- Don’t conduct transactions on public computers that may have malware on them. Use a trusted computer with anti-virus software installed on it.
- Don't fall for phishing attempts from people trying to get your Credit Card details. Good signs of phishing sites are those with misspellings, poor grammar, URLs that are incorrect, etc.
- Don’t type your Credit Card details unless you see "https" in the URL address bar and a closed padlock somewhere on the screen.
- Beware of offers that are too good to be true, which often end up being scams.
How can I pay bills/ shop with my Business Gold Credit Card?
- SmartPay: SmartPay is the smartest way to pay your utility bills with your HDFC Bank Business Gold Credit Card. Now give standing instructions on your Business Gold Credit Card and enjoy credit free period and cash back features as per your card.
Click here to know more about the SmartPay.
- NetSafe: NetSafe is a unique online payment solution that offers you complete security while shopping on the Internet. With NetSafe, shop online without revealing your actual HDFC Bank Credit Card number.
Click here to know how you can enjoy a safe online shopping experience with NetSafe.
How can I manage my Business Gold Credit Card?
- Have you lost your Business Gold Credit Card or has your Business Gold Credit Card been stolen?
If you happen to lose your Card, report it immediately to our 24-hour call centre. After reporting the loss, you carry zero liability on any fraudulent transactions on your card.
This will help us to immediately block all transactions on your card and initiate the process to deliver a new card to you within the next 3 business days. Any fraudulent transactions after reporting the loss will be borne by us. If you happen to recover the card after having reported it lost, please do not use it. Cut it into 4 pieces, cut it especially through the magnetic strip at least once, and return it to us.
- Want to know more about your Monthly statements?
Your monthly statement is a record of all transactions you've made during a particular month. When you make any transaction, you receive a charge slip or a bill from the Merchant Outlet. Keep these slips and cross check the amounts stated in your monthly statements. In case you find a transaction that doesn't match your records, call us immediately on our 24-hour helpline.
Understanding the terms used in your monthly statement
- Card member's name and number
Your name as it appears on the card along with your 16-digit card number.
- Statement date
The date on which the statement was generated.
- Payment due date
The date on which your payment is due.
- Credit limit
The maximum amount that can be outstanding against your credit card at any point of time.
- Available credit limit
The unutilised value of the credit at any point of time after taking into account the balance outstanding billed and unbilled.
- Available cash limit
Amount available for cash withdrawal (Subject to Available Credit Limit).
- Purchases and Debits
This is the sum total of all retail / cash transactions incurred by you during your statement period. This also includes the fees.
- Finance Charges
This is the charge that is applilcable in cash advances and Revolving Credit facility.<
- Payments / Credits
These are the details of payments made by you and any credits received during the month prior to Statement Date.
- Transaction details
All purchases that have taken place in India and abroad are listed in this section. It covers the date on which the transaction took place, brief details on the transaction (including the registered name of the merchant establishment), the city in which the transaction took place, the transaction number and the amount of the transaction. The amount column will also show the currency in which the transaction took place in the case of a transaction done outside India, Nepal or Bhutan. It is recommend
- Changes to Cardmember Agreement
The Bank reserves the right to vary any of the Terms & Conditions of the Cardmember Agreement from time to time with due intimation to the customer. Changes to the Terms & Conditions shall be communicated through the Bank's website and by any other acceptable modes of communication.
- Card member's name and number
- Want to register for statement on E-mail?
You can request for email statements through the NetBanking- Credit Cards module, if you are a NetBanking user.
Alternatively, you can call your nearest customer service center to request for email statements.
What are the fees and charges I pay?
Please click here to see the fees and charges applicable on your Business Gold Credit Card.
As per the Finance (No. 2) Act 2006, all fees & charges mentioned in the Tariffs, Charges or Fees brochures will attract Service Tax of 12% & an Education Cess of 3% of the service tax amount effective 1st April 2012.
What is the membership fee for the HDFC Bank Business Gold Credit Card?
The Joining fee is Rs. 199 and the annual renewal membership fee is Rs 199.
How do I pay the membership fee for the HDFC Bank Business Gold Credit Card?
The first year membership fee will be billed to the first statement of your HDFC Bank Business Gold Credit Card. This will be the next monthly statement from the date of upgrade in case of upgrade cards.
Is there any fee when I withdraw cash for Business Gold Credit Card?
The cash withdrawal charge is 2.5% on the amount withdrawn or Rs. 300, whichever is higher.
Finance charges will apply from the date of transactions.
Is there any limit to Cashback/Surcharge Waiver on a Business Gold Credit Card?
Yes, Cashback and Surcharge waiver on every feature is restricted to a maximum of Rs. 500 per statement cycle.
What interest rate will apply for revolving balance for Business Gold Credit Card?
The interest rate will be 3.25% per month for revolving balances.