- Online Payment of Direct Tax
- Online Payment of DVAT and CST
- Online Payment of Excise & Service Tax
- Online Payment of GVAT
- Online Payment of MCGM Octroi Duty
- Online Payment of Taxes to the Government of Odisha
- Online Payment of Taxes to the Government of Andhra Pradesh
- Online Payment of Taxes for Government of Chhattisgarh
- Online Payment of Taxes to the Government of West Bengal
- Online Payment of Taxes for Government of TamilNadu
- Online Payment of Taxes to the Government of Assam
- Online Payment of Taxes to the Government of Karnataka
- Online Payment of Taxes to The Pune Municipal Corporation
Online Payment of Taxes to the Government of West Bengal
As an account holder of HDFC Bank now enjoy the advantage of making hassle free online payment of Taxes / Dues for the State Government of West Bengal. HDFC Bank has been appointed as an Agency Banker for Government of West Bengal for collection of State Government Receipts.
Why use Online Payment of Government dues?
Convenience at its best!
- No need to stand in long queues for payment of tax, write cheques or fill challans in multiple copies
- No need to visit a collecting bankA bank into which a person has deposited a cheque, and which has the duty to collect the money from the account of the writer of the cheque
- Enjoy extended deadlines for payments on cut off date
How does it work?
A simple and convenient process
- Log on to https://wbfin.wb.nic.in/GRIPS/
- Click on Payment of Tax and Non-Tax revenue.
- Select appropriate Dept/ Dir. and Service.
- Follow step by step instructions to fill-up the Challan & select HDFC Bank as payment banker.
- Enter your NetBanking / E-net Customer ID/User ID and password.
- Enter your account details to get the account debited online.
What kind of taxes can be paid online for Government of West Bengal?
The following taxes can be paid online using E-Net & NetBanking
- Commercial Taxes
- Entry Tax
- Cess on Sale of Fuel
- Land & Land Reforms Payments
- Professional Tax
- Registration & Stamp Revenue
- Transport (Motor Vehicle registration)
- Public Account - Earnest Money Deposit (EMD)
How will I know if my WBVAT or CST has been successfully paid or not?
You will receive a receipt with a unique reference number as soon as the payment is successfully made.
How do I pay Commercial Taxes of West Bengal online?
The customers can pay online by logging on to the West Bengal Government Finance Department Site.
Follow the below steps to pay West Bengal Commercial Tax online
Step 1: https://wbfin.wb.nic.in/GRIPS/
Step 2: Click on "e-Payment"
Step 3: Please click 'Select the Tax Type' in the dropdown menu
Step 4: Fill in the details and submit
Step 5: After verifying the details, click on 'Make Payment'
Step 6: Select HDFC Bank from the dropdown menu
Step 7: Pay either through E-net or Net Banking