- Online Payment of Direct Tax
- Online Payment of DVAT and CST
- Online Payment of Excise & Service Tax
- Online Payment of GVAT
- Online Payment of MCGM Octroi Duty
- Online Payment of Taxes to the Government of Odisha
- Online Payment of Taxes to the Government of Andhra Pradesh
- Online Payment of Taxes for Government of Chhattisgarh
- Online Payment of Taxes to the Government of West Bengal
- Online Payment of Taxes for Government of TamilNadu
- Online Payment of Taxes to the Government of Assam
- Online Payment of Taxes to the Government of Karnataka
Online Payment of Taxes to the Government of Andhra Pradesh
HDFC Bank is now authorised to collect Commercial Taxes in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Use our Net Banking service (E-Net & NetBanking) to pay your Commercial Taxes in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Why use Online Tax Payment?
Convenience at its best!
- No need to stand in long queues for payment of tax, write cheques or fill challans in multiple copies
- No need to visit a collecting bankA bank into which a person has deposited a cheque, and which has the duty to collect the money from the account of the writer of the cheque
- Enjoy extended deadlines for payments on cutoff date
How does it work?
A simple and convenient process
- Fill in the details of the Challan and submit the transaction
- Enter your NetBanking / E-net Customer ID/User ID and password
- Enter your account details to get the account debited online.
What kind of taxes can be paid online under Commercial Taxes for AP?
The following taxes can be paid online using E-Net & NetBanking
- AP Professional Tax
- AP Entertainment Tax
- Entry Tax
- Luxury Tax
- Horse Racing and Betting Tax
How do I pay Commercial Taxes of Andhra Pradesh online?
The customers can pay online by logging on to the AP Commercial Taxes Site.
Follow the below steps to pay AP Commercial Tax online
Step 1: https://www.apct.gov.in/
Step 2: Click on "e-Payment"
Step 3: Please click 'Select the Tax Type' in the dropdown menu
Step 4: Fill in the details and submit
Step 5: After verifying the details, click on 'Make Payment'
Step 6: Select HDFC Bank from the dropdown menu
Step 7: Pay either through E-net or Net Banking
How will I know if my APVAT or CST has been successfully filed or not?
You will receive a receipt with a unique reference number as soon as the payment is successfully made.