- Online Payment of Direct Tax
- Online Payment of DVAT and CST
- Online Payment of Excise & Service Tax
- Online Payment of GVAT
- Online Payment of MCGM Octroi Duty
- Online Payment of Taxes to the Government of Odisha
- Online Payment of Taxes to the Government of Andhra Pradesh
- Online Payment of Taxes for Government of Chhattisgarh
- Online Payment of Taxes to the Government of West Bengal
- Online Payment of Taxes for Government of TamilNadu
- Online Payment of Taxes to the Government of Assam
- Online Payment of Taxes to the Government of Karnataka
Online Payment of Taxes for Government of TamilNadu
HDFC Bank account holders (retail and wholesale) can now pay the Tamil Nadu commercial taxes (VAT & CST) online using their NetBanking & E-Net (Corporate Net Banking)
This facility will now give HDFC customers a seamless and convenient method to make their state tax payments.
Why use Online Payment for Government dues?
- No need to stand in long queues for payment of tax
- No cheques or filling of challans in four copies
- No need to visit a collecting bank
- Enjoy extended deadlines for payments on cut-off date
- No extra charges like DD / MC charges
- No requirement of issuance of cheques
- Real time confirmation of payment
How does it work?
A simple and convenient process
Log on to TN Govt Tax Site http://www.tnvat.gov.in/
- Click on "e-Payment"
- Customers are to Login by using Tamil Nadu Vat Dealer Id & Password
- Select HDFC Bank as Payment Banker
- Fill up the challan and confirm the details
- Select HDFC Bank Retail NetBanking or Corporate E-NET
- On successful payment e-challan an e-acknowledgement is generated
What kind of taxes can be paid online under Tamil Nadu Commercial Taxes?
- Professional Tax
- Entertainment Tax
- Luxury Tax
Do I need to activate the Third Party Payment facility in NetBanking to avail of the online payment facility?
No, it is not mandatory. You can directly make the tax payment after you have registered with for NetBanking. For more information, contact your nearest branch or call PhoneBanking or E-NET Relationship Manager.
How will I know if my TNVAT has been successfully filed or not?
On the successful payment of the e-challan an e-acknowledgement will be generated.
Do I need to register for making payments?
Yes. You need to register yourself on the portal, http://www.tnvat.gov.in/, for making payments