- Online Payment of Direct Tax
- Online Payment of DVAT and CST
- Online Payment of Excise & Service Tax
- Online Payment of GVAT
- Online Payment of MCGM Octroi Duty
- Online Payment of Taxes to the Government of Odisha
- Online Payment of Taxes to the Government of Andhra Pradesh
- Online Payment of Taxes for Government of Chhattisgarh
- Online Payment of Taxes to the Government of West Bengal
- Online Payment of Taxes for Government of TamilNadu
- Online Payment of Taxes to the Government of Assam
- Online Payment of Taxes to the Government of Karnataka
Online Payment of MCGM Octroi Duty
Gone are the days when paying your Octroi duty was a dreadful, tedious task. With our NetBanking facility you can file your Octroi Duty to the Municipal Corporation for Greater Mumbai right from your desktop as per your convenience.
Now say goodbye to the hassles of standing in long queues, writing cheques, filling challans in four copies or visiting a collecting bank.
Why use Online Tax Payment?
Convenience at its best:
- No need to stand in long queues or write cheques or fill challans in four copies.
- No need to visit a collecting bank
How does it work?
- Fill in the details of the Challan and submit the transaction
- Enter your NetBanking Customer ID and Password
- Enter your account details to get your account debited online.
Who all can make the octroi duty?
All HDFC bank account holders with net banking facility can avail the facility.
How do I know if my Octroi duty has been successfully filed?
You will receive a cyber receipt with a unique Challan Identification Number and other relevant details instantly, as soon as the payment is successfully made.