- Online Payment of Direct Tax
- Online Payment of DVAT and CST
- Online Payment of Excise & Service Tax
- Online Payment of GVAT
- Online Payment of MCGM Octroi Duty
- Online Payment of Taxes to the Government of Odisha
- Online Payment of Taxes to the Government of Andhra Pradesh
- Online Payment of Taxes for Government of Chhattisgarh
- Online Payment of Taxes to the Government of West Bengal
- Online Payment of Taxes for Government of TamilNadu
- Online Payment of Taxes to the Government of Assam
- Online Payment of Taxes to the Government of Karnataka
Online Payment of Direct Tax
Gone are the days when filing your direct tax was a dreadful, tedious task. With our NetBanking facility you can file your direct tax to the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) right from your desktop as per your convenience.
Now say goodbye to the hassles of standing in long queues, writing cheques, filling challans in four copies or visiting a collecting bank.
Why use Online Tax Payment?
Convenience at its best:
- No need to stand in long queues for payment of tax or write cheques or fill challans in four copies
- No need to visit a collecting bankA bank into which a person has deposited a cheque, and which has the duty to collect the money from the account of the writer of the cheque
- Enjoy extended deadlines for payments on cut off date
How does it work?
A simple and convenient process
- Fill in the details of the Challan and submit the transaction
- Enter your NetBanking Customer ID and Password
- Enter your account details to get your account debited online
In which HDFC Bank branches can I avail his service?
At present we provide this service through 322 branches. Click here to know more.
Is HDFC Bank authorized by the RBI to collect direct taxes?
Yes, HDFC Bank was first private bank that was authorized by the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) as well as the Reserve Bank of India to collect direct taxes.