Pay bills from the comfort of your home or office. This is a facility ideal for your electricity, telephone and mobile accounts. Do away with cheques, late payments and lost bills, and enjoy the convenience!
Why use BillPay Plus Online?
With BillPay Plus Online you can pay all your bills easily including:
- Electricity Bills
- Gas Bills
- Mobile Bills
- Landline and Internet Bills
- Insurance Premiums
What are the benefits of BillPay Plus Online
- No more queues
- No more cheques
- No late payment hassles
What are the benefits?
- Convenience at its best
- No more queues
- No more cheques
- No more late payments
- No more payments to agents
- No more lost bills
- Check your bill amount before you make any payments to ensure that you pay the exact amount you want to.
- Please note the discount mentioned below for BillPay Plus
|Mumbai||Reliance Energy||0.5% discount on bill amount, subject to a maximum discount of Rs. 250 per bill|
Please note: These discounts are offered by the billers as per their internal scheme.You can make your payments right up to the due date.
Which bills can I pay?
With BillPay Plus Online, there no restrictions on number of bills that you can pay for Electricity, Gas, Mobile, Telephone, Insurance Credit Card & Mutual under NetBanking.
To check the complete list of billers, select your state
Subscribtion / Renewal of your VSNL Internet Account
Get rid of long drawn renewal procedures and also cut down on the renewal time.
Now, HDFC Bank customers registered for BillPay Plus and NetBanking can renew their existing VSNL Internet dial-up accounts on-line, using the BillPay Plus facility.
- VSNL subscriber will fill in details (Login ID and password) regarding his Internet Service Connection for the purpose of electronically as per procedure described on the VSNL web-site.
- These details (login ID and password) will be verified and authenticated by VSNL and confirmation thereof passed on to HDFC Bank's Internet Banking facility server electronically.
- HDFC Bank will in turn verify the customer's authority to login to its Internet Banking facility and will, at the desire of the customer, allow payment for the renewal of Internet connection to VSNL by debiting customer's bank account.
- The payment information will be sent electronically to VSNL which will then immediately renew the subscription of the customer.
How do I delete my billers?
There are 2 ways to delete
1)You can delete your biller online by logging into NetBanking ---> BillPayment Tab---> View/Delete Billers
2) You can visit your HDFC Bank branch and submit an application to delete the selected biller from the BillPay Plus service.
Will I have a confirmation of my payment using BillPay?
You are given a reference number for successful payments. Your account statement will also include the details of your transaction.
Will you let me know when my bill has been uploaded?
You will receive an SMS Alert to your mobile number registered with HDFC Bank once your utility bill has been received from biller and processed in the BillPay Plus system.
How do I register for BillPay Plus?
There are two ways to register:
I have changed my mobile service provider using Mobile number Portability option for my registered mobile bill. Will my biller registration remain valid?
If you are already registered for Bill Pay Service for your mobile bill and you have changed your service provider e.g. from Idea to Vodafone etc, (through Mobile number portability 'MNP' option), your existing registered billing details will no longer be valid and the payment done would not go to the new service provider. You will have to de-register your Bill Pay facility for your existing mobile service provider by giving written request at nearest branch. Once the de-registration is successfully done you may once again register for Bill Pay facility for your new mobile service provider by filling up the Bill Pay registration form and submitting to the branch or through 'Add Biller' option on the website.