- Online Payment of Direct Tax
- Online Payment of DVAT and CST
- Online Payment of Excise & Service Tax
- Online Payment of GVAT
- Online Payment of MCGM Octroi Duty
- Online Payment of Taxes to the Government of Odisha
- Online Payment of Taxes to the Government of Andhra Pradesh
- Online Payment of Taxes for Government of Chhattisgarh
- Online Payment of Taxes to the Government of West Bengal
- Online Payment of Taxes for Government of TamilNadu
- Online Payment of Taxes to the Government of Assam
- Online Payment of Taxes to the Government of Karnataka
- Online Payment of Taxes to The Pune Municipal Corporation
Online Payment of Taxes to the Government of Karnataka
HDFC Bank is now authorised to collect commercial taxes for the state of Karnataka. HDFC Bank account holders (wholesale and retail) can now pay the commercial taxes online using ENet and NetBanking.
This facility will now give HDFC Bank customers, a seamless and convenient method to make their state commercial tax payments.
Why use the online tax payment?
Convenience at its best!
- Now you do not need to stand in long queues for payment of tax, write cheques or fill challans in multiple copies.
- You need not visit a collecting bankA bank into which a person has deposited a cheque, and which has the duty to collect the money from the account of the writer of the cheque.
- Enjoy extended deadlines for payments on cut-off date.
How does it work?
Log on to Karnataka commercial tax site https://vat.kar.nic.in/epay/
- Fill in the details of the challan and select HDFC Bank in the drop down menu.
- Enter your NetBanking/ENet Customer ID/User ID and password.
- Enter your account details to get the account debited online.
Click here for one-stop destination for all tax payments.
What kind of taxes can be paid online under commercial taxes for Karnataka?
The following taxes can be paid online using ENet and NetBanking. They are:
- Karnataka Professional Tax
- Karnataka Entertainment Tax
- Entry Tax
- Luxury Tax
- Betting Tax
How will I know if my KVAT or CST has been successfully filed or not?
You will receive a receipt with a unique reference number as soon as the payment is successfully made.
How do I pay commercial taxes of Karnataka online?
You can pay your taxes online by logging on to the Karnataka Commercial Taxes website.
Kindly, follow the below steps to pay Karnataka Commercial Tax online
Step 1: https://vat.kar.nic.in/epay/
Step 2: Please select the respective Tax type tab
Step 3: Fill in the details and select HDFC Bank from the dropdown menu
Step 4: Pay either through ENet or NetBanking