- Online Payment of Direct Tax
- Online Payment of DVAT and CST
- Online Payment of Excise & Service Tax
- Online Payment of GVAT
- Online Payment of MCGM Octroi Duty
- Online Payment of Taxes to the Government of Odisha
- Online Payment of Taxes to the Government of Andhra Pradesh
- Online Payment of Taxes for Government of Chhattisgarh
- Online Payment of Taxes to the Government of West Bengal
- Online Payment of Taxes for Government of TamilNadu
- Online Payment of Taxes to the Government of Assam
- Online Payment of Taxes to the Government of Karnataka
- Online Payment of Taxes to The Pune Municipal Corporation
Online Payment of GVAT
Avoid the hassles of standing in long queues, filling challans in four copies and visiting a collecting back to file your Gujarat Value Added Tax (GVAT). Use our NetBanking service to pay your GVAT online at your own convenience.
Why use Online GVAT Payment?
Convenience at its best:
- No need to stand in long queues for payment of tax or write cheques or fill challans in four copies
- No need to visit a collecting bankA bank into which a person has deposited a cheque, and which has the duty to collect the money from the account of the writer of the cheque
- Enjoy extended deadlines for payments on cut off date
How does it work?
A simple and convenient process
- Fill in the details of the Challan and submit the transaction
- Enter your NetBanking Customer ID and Password
- Enter your account details to get your account debited online
Click here for one-stop destination for all tax payments.
How do I know if my Gujarat Value Added Tax (Gujarat VAT) has been successfully filed or not?
You will receive the Acknowledgment / Challan copy with unique CIN no (Challan Identification Number) and other relevant details instantly, as soon as the payment is successfully made.
You will also receive an auto-generated email (on the email id which was mentioned while making the Online- VAT payment) with the Acknowledgment / Challan copy.
Note: Payments completely authorized / executed before 5 PM will be considered in the same day’s cycle, while payments completely authorized / executed after 5 PM will be debited immediately however processed with the next working date on basis of negotiable instruments act holidays for Gujarat region and Sundays.
How do I pay my Gujarat Value Added Tax (Gujarat VAT) online?
Kindly click on the below user type for to know about the process in detail:
What will happen if I enter an incorrect password on Cyber Treasury Portal?
Cyber Treasury Portal allows three attempts to login. The Password will be locked after three failed attempts and it will be unlocked automatically only after 15 minutes.
After these 15 minutes, Cyber Treasury Portal will offer two more set of three attempts to login; each set of three failed attempts will be locked for next 15 minutes. After the last attempt (9th attempt), your password will be disabled and you have to send a request to Cyber treasury to enable the password.
How to change the password on Cyber Treasury Portal and Commercial Tax portal?
You will get the facility to change your password on both the sites on your login page.
What will happen to the password that I use on the Cyber Treasury Portal if I change or reset the password on?
If you change the password only on Commercial Tax portal , the password on Cyber Treasury Portal will remain the same. The password management is separate for each site. The new password of Commercial Tax portal will not be reflected on Cyber Treasury Portal.