Pay bills at your convenience, using your HDFC Bank ATM. Avoid the hassles of cheques, late payments and lost bills, and make your payments easily and safely.
Why use BillPay ATM?
Offering you convenience at its best, with BillPay ATM you can manage and pay:
- Telephone bills
- Electricity bills
- Cellular bills
- Mutual Funds Premiums
What are the benefits?
- Payments can be made right up to the due date
- No payments to agents
- No more cheque books
What are the benefits?
- Convenience at its best
- No more queues
- No more cheques
- No more late payments
- No more payments to agents
- No more lost bills
- Payments can be made right up to the due date.
- Check your bill amount before you make any payments to ensure that you pay the exact amount you want to.
- Please note the discount mentioned below for Bill Pay
|Mumbai||Reliance Energy||0.5% discount on bill amount, subject to a maximum discount of Rs. 250 per bill|
Please note: These discounts are offered by the billers as per their internal scheme.You can make your payments right up to the due date.
Which bills can I pay?
With BillPay ATM, you can pay your bills for five different electricity consumer numbers, five different phone (landline + cellular) numbers All at your HDFC Bank ATM!
To check the complete list of billers, select your state –
How long will the IVR 3D Secure OTP be valid for?
Your IVRInteractive voice response (IVR) is a technology that allows a computer to interact with humans through the use of voice and keypad inputs. 3D Secure password will be valid only for a short period of 2 hours from the time it is generated when requested prior to the transaction through SMS. If not used within this period, it will expire and a new IVRInteractive voice response (IVR) is a technology that allows a computer to interact with humans through the use of voice and keypad inputs. 3D Secure password has to be generated.
How do I cancel my registration?
There are 2 ways to de-register
1) You can request a de-registration of your biller online by logging into NetBanking ---> Bill Payment Tab ---> View/Delete Billers
2) You can visit your HDFC Bank branch and submit an application to de-register the selected biller from the ATM-BillPay service.
Will I still be sent a physical bill?
You will continue to receive your physical bill.
Can I make payments using BillPay from another city?
You can pay at any HDFC Bank ATM.
Will I have a confirmation of my payment using BillPay?
You are given a reference number for successful payments. Your account statement will also include the details of your transaction.