PayNow is an instant solution. Use your HDFC Bank Credit Card to make quick and easy bill payments on the HDFC Bank website.
Why use PayNow?
Make bill payments in comfort
- A simple way to pay
- Safe and secure
- No registration required
- Earn reward points on your card, every time you pay
What are the steps?
- Select your biller location
- Provide the bill details
- Authorise the payment
Get started ?
What’s PayNow all about?
Tired of writing cheques and balancing chequebooks? Looking for a no fuss payment solution? PayNow puts it all right at your fingertips, wherever you’re comfortable. You can make simple payments from your home or office, with no need to register.
Best of all, you can earn rewards points on your HDFC Bank Credit Card, while enjoying the credit free periods offered.
Use PayNow to:
- Organize electricity, telephone and cellular bills
- Contribute to charity
- Secure magazine subscriptions
- Remit club membership monies
What should I know?
When you have received a bill, just follow three steps:
- 1. Select the biller location (e.g. Mumbai, Delhi, etc).
- 2. Choose from the list of billers in that location, and enter the relevant details. (Keep the physical bill close by when making your payment, because you will need to enter items such as customer number, cycle number, bill date etc. You will be prompted to verify everything before continuing).
- 3. Authorise the payment, using your Visa or MasterCard HDFC Bank Credit Card. (Typically, you will enter your card number, its expiry details, CW number (those 3 digits on the back of your card) and the name on the card).
Here’s what we do:
Payments are processed over a secure gateway, and authenticated by us.
When the instructions have been processed successfully, your card account is charged and the payment is directed to your selected biller.
You will be sent an immediate confirmation.
- To check the List of Billers
- Only HDFC Bank Visa and Master Credit Card will be accepted.
- Submitting the correct details is important. Entering the wrong information could lead to wrong payments, and, in this case you will need to follow it up with the Utility Company.
- A nominal fee of Rs 10/- (plus taxes) will be added to each transaction.
Click here to use PayNow.
Terms and Conditions
Click here to view terms and conditions
Is there a fee for using PayNow?
Each transaction includes a nominal fee of Rs. 10 (excluding service tax).
Is there a size limit to my payment using PayNow?
Make sure you have sufficient credit on your HDFC Bank Credit card to ensure the transaction is authorised.
Can I pay part of a bill using PayNow?
It’s necessary to confirm whether the biller provides this facility. Check the terms on the biller page where you submit your details and make sure you stick to them.
How many billers can I choose using PayNow, and can I pay multiple bills?
There is no limit to the number of billers you can choose and you can pay all the bills you have with that biller.
What should I be aware of when using PayNow?
You need to choose from the List of Billers. This includes both national and local service providers. If your provider is not there keep checking, because billers are being constantly added to the list.