Pay bills, recharge mobile or DTH connections from the comfort of your home or office.
Do away with cheques, late payments and lost bills, and enjoy the convenience!
Register online by logging in to NetBanking and add your billers.
Why use BillPay plus?
With BillPay plus you can easily pay all your bills like:
- Electricity Bills
- Gas Bills
- Mobile Bills
- DTH/prepaid mobile recharge
- Landline and Internet Bills
- Insurance Premiums
- Other bank Credit Card bills
What are the benefits?
- No more waiting in queues , issuing cheques or late payment hassles
- Consolidated view of all billers and payment history
- Make all payments and recharges at one place
- Get real time SMS Alerts for bill presentments, payments etc.
- Access to over 200 billers across categories
- Pay bills/recharge using your linked HDFC Bank Credit / Debit Card and avail credit period/reward points / CashBackbenefits , as applicable on you card.
- Avail of automatic payments by setting a standing instruction upto a defined amount threshold or schedule payments at a later date
What are the benefits?
- Convenience at its best
- No more queues
- No more cheques
- No more late payments
- No more payments to agents
- No more lost bills
- Check your bill amount before you make any payments to ensure that you pay the exact amount you want to.
Which bills can I pay through BillPay plus?
With BillPay plus you can pay for Electricity, Gas, Mobile, Telephone, Insurance Credit Card and Mutual Fund under NetBanking.
To check the complete list of billers, select your location. Please note National billers in the list have a PAN India Coverage.
DTH/Prepaid Mobile Recharge
Now, recharge your DTH and prepaid mobile phones through your NetBanking account's Billpay plus
With HDFC Bank's DTH/ Prepaid Mobile Recharge under NetBanking, you can skip the hassles of withdrawing cash and searching for a retailer. Now you can quickly and conveniently recharge - anytime, anywhere.
- To register, log into NetBanking and click on the BillPay & Recharge/Bill Payment tab and then click Continue
- Select DTH registration or Mobile Registration in the left panel
- Fill in your details, select the bank account and complete the process*
* It would take up to 12 hours to activate the registration of a new biller.
- To recharge, log into NetBanking and click on the BillPay & Recharge/Bill Payment tab
- Click on DTH Recharge or Mobile Recharge and enter the top-up amount.
- Select your bank account number and confirm the details entered
List of operators:
Click here to view the List of Operators
How do I delete my billers?
There are 2 ways to delete
1)You can delete your biller online by logging into NetBanking ---> BillPay & Recharge Tab---> View/Delete Billers
2) You can visit your HDFC Bank branch and submit an application to delete the selected biller from the BillPay plus service.
Will I have a confirmation of my payment using BillPay?
You are given a reference number for successful payments. Your account statement will also include the details of your transaction.
Will you let me know when my bill has been uploaded?
You will receive an SMS Alert to your mobile number registered with HDFC Bank once your utility bill has been received from biller and processed in the BillPay plus system. SMS on bill presentment is available for only those billers who provide the bank with electronic bill details. Please note we are totally dependent on the utility company for receiving the billing details.
How do I register for BillPay Plus?
There are three ways to register:
- You can register online by logging into HDFC Bank NetBanking and add your billers.
- You can complete and submit the 'BillPay Plus Registration Form' at your local HDFC Bank branch. Just download and complete the form and take it to the branch with a copy of your last paid bill.
- You can register through our phone banking service.
Am I eligible to use the service?
All savings account holders (single, joint, with either or survivor mandate) and sole proprietorship current account holders are eligible to use BillPay Online.