Pay a VISA Credit card bill issued by any bank in India using HDFC Bank’s VISA CardPay. No branch queues, no waiting, no issuing cheques. Just fast, safe payments, when and where you need them.
The service is convenient to use and can be accessed from the comfort of your home/office.
Why use Visa CardPay?
- Pay bills of multiple Visa Credit Cards issued by any bank
- Pay from the comfort of your home or office
What are the benefits?
- Make safe payment anytime
- Payment at a 'negligible cost'
To Pay through Visa CardPay, please follow the steps listed below
- Step 1: Log into NetBanking
- Step 2: Click Third Party Transfer Tab
- Step 3: Choose Visa CardPay and fill details
What’s the process?
Visa CardPay is fast, safe and simple.
- Log onto NetBanking
- Enter your Customer ID and Password
- Go to Third Party Funds Transfer, and select Visa CardPay
- Enter the transfer details, including the sender and recipient information
- Confirm the transaction
- Credit the beneficiary’s card
Your account is then debited online. The funds are sent to your beneficiary bank within two working days, and the bank will then transfer the amount to the beneficiary’s card account.
Is there a transaction limit?
The per transaction limit for Visa CardPay is Rs 49,999/-.
Is there a fee?
A nominal fee of Rs 5/- (plus taxes) will be applied to each Visa CardPay transaction.