TELEGRAPHIC WIRE TRANSFER - MIDDLE EAST
Transfer funds from a local bank outside India to your beneficiary's
HDFC Bank Account in India through our correspondent banks around the world
with Telegraphic / Wire Transfer. Also, you can open a Rupee or foreign currency
Fixed Deposit through remittance via wire transfer
To Know More about Fees & Charges, click here
To remit funds to India, you need to enter the following details in the remittance form
- HDFC Bank's Nostro Account number
- HDFC Bank's SWIFT Code
- Your or your beneficiary's account number with HDFC Bank
- Disposal instructions Eg: Open a new NRE Savings Account or to book a new FCNR Deposit for 1 year in US$
List of SWIFT Codes and Nostro Account Numbers
Click here for the list of correspondent Bank Accounts for remittances
- While remitting funds for FCNR Deposit, do not mention your NRE/ NRO Savings Account Number to avoid the funds getting converted to INR. You could mention your customer ID number for reference.
- Please mention the purpose code in field 70/72 in the remittance form. Click here for the list of purpose codes.
Click here to download SWIFT / Wire Transfer Form