QUICKREMIT - EUROPE
Features & Benefits
Why choose this product:
- Superior and best-in-class exchange rates
- Quick, easy and secure money transfer option
- Superior exchange rates
- Direct credit tyour or your beneficiary's HDFC Bank Account in INR
- Direct credit tyour or your beneficiary's account with other banks (more than 54200 branches of over 90 banks across India)
- Doorstep delivery of Rupee Demand Draft at over 1650 locations across India
- Track your transfer through the online tracker and via e-mails
- Maintain an address book of all beneficiaries
- Send a personalised message with the remittances
- Round-the-clock customer service assistance available at your service
- Make online donations ta host of charitable trusts and organisations
Exchange Rates, Fees & Transaction Limit
Applicable exchange rate for my remittances
- Click here for today's Exchange Rates.
- The rates shown are only indicative rates and the rate applicable to your remittance is based on the rate prevailing on the day your funds are converted into rupees.
Service Tax for online transfers
- For Amount of currency exchanged up to Rs.100,000 - tax will be 0.14% of amount, or min Rs.35/-
- For Amount of currency exchanged above Rs.100,000 up to Rs.1,000,000 - tax will be Rs.140 + 0.07% of incremental amount above Rs.100,000
- Additionally, in case there is a Demand Draft drawn on Non-HDFC Bank location, extra fee of Rs. 0.75 per thousand (minimum amount of fee - Rs. 20) will be deducted. Fees and charges are subject to change; HDFC Bank reserves the right to modify the charge schedule without prior notice.
Transaction limits for online transfers
- Minimum Amount of EURO to execute a transaction is EUR50
- Maximum Amount of EURO that can be sent in one transaction is EURO 5000
EUR Limits Duration Transaction N. Amount Daily 10 30000 Weekly 30 60000* Annual 80 100000
Transaction amount (in Euros) Fees per transaction (in Euros) 50 - 1000 7 1001 - 3500 5 3500 - 5000 0
*One week count starts from the day the money from the previous remittance reaches beneficiary account in India.
- Step 1: Log on to www.hdfcbank.com
- Step 2: Register yourself for Quick Remit service.
Please note : There is nneed tadd your local bank account on our website.
- Step1: Log on to Quickremit website
- Step 2: Click on the "Remit Now" link.
- Step 3: Choose your country as EUROLAND, with this you will be shown the currency as EUR
- Step 4: Choose "Wire Transfer" as the preferred mode of transfer.
- Step 5: Add details of the beneficiary, the recipient of your remittance in your Address Book.
- Step 6: Add the amount that you want to send in EUR.
- Step 7: Get the print out of the "Transaction confirmation sheet" from our website and instruct your bank to da low priority wire transfer of the money.
SWIFT Code SCBLDEFX BLZ Code 51230500 IBAN Number DE34512305000018331800 Bank Account Number 018331800
Process mechanism :
We assure you that once we receive the amount of your remittance, (within 4 working days) the same will be dispatched to your beneficiary.
We would send you confirmation e-mail once the funds are dispatched to your recipient
We are sure that you would be extremely pleased with our service as to most care is being taken while transferring your money.
Tracking your remittance
- Log in to Quickremit to check the transaction status on the Online Tracker
- If your transaction status reads "Funds in Clearing" then it means that we haven't received credit. As soon as we receive the money, the notification changes without delaying payment tthe recipient in India.
- Also, receive email updates about your transaction status
Quickremit offers you the simplest way to make online donations to a host of charitable trusts and organisations in India that are empanelled with HDFC Bank.
For more information, please logon tQuickremit
How do I make an online transfer from Germany, France and Italy?
After filling the transaction details on Quickremit, access your account via Internet Banking and transfer the remittance amount tour Correspondent Bank - Standard Chartered Bank .
On initiating a funds transfer through your bank account, you will be provided with an 'Internet Banking Trace Number'. You need tenter this number for your transaction on Quickremit.
The Internet Banking Trace Number is compulsory tprocess the transaction.
How do I make an online wire transfer from the EUROLAND?
After initiating a transaction on Quickremit, you need ttake a printout of the instructions page (providing information about our NostrAccount Details) provided on the last leg of the transaction booking. You need tinitiate a local wire transfer tour NostrAccount held with Standard Chartered Bank, Germany. Please instruct your bank tuse MT103 Payment option while sending money through Wire Transfer.
Quickremit gives you a unique Remittance Transaction Reference Number (RTRN) for your transaction, enabling you ttrack your remittance online.
Email updates will alsbe sent tyou for tracking the status of the remittance.
How long does it take for the beneficiary treceive money?
To learn more about delivery schedules, click here
When is money transferred from my Bank account?
There are a number of reasons for which you can send money tIndia:
- For credit of funds tyour NRI Account
- For family maintenance
- For online donations tspecified charitable organisations. Click here for more details
If I have a query on my remittance, how can I get it resolved?
For all your queries, email us at [email protected]
Can I do trade / Business related transactions through Quickremit?
No, you cannot dany trade/business related transactions through Quick remit.Only personal remittance will be allowed.
If my account is locked, how can I activate?
To activate your QR ID you can email us at [email protected]
Can I send money from a 3rd party account?
No. As per the compliance process, you need to send money from your own overseas account only.
If I have already used my existing yearly money transfer limit, can I enhance it?
Yes, you can, provided you are holding an NRE/NRAccount with HDFC Bank. Tenhance your limit, click here and submit the online form.